Storming the Capitol

vantexan

Damn you get yourself worked up!

My life hasn’t been affected in any real way by any politician.

My health, my relationships with family and friends and my financial situation are controlled by me. They are working you couch potatoes into a frenzy now with nonstop political propaganda.

Go for a damn walk or something! Lol
When it comes down your street you'll finally realize it mattered way back when.

Let me FBI profile you based on your posts.

No hobbies to get you out of the house. You get all of your information off of internet feeds..which target you because they know what you already believe.

No education past high school level. Not married..possibly divorced.

No children..or you would have more important things to worry about than the government targeting you.
(I think it is Wilberforce with 8 kids or so working preload)

Probably physically weak, because you seem very afraid of things.

How am I doing?
Wrong about everything you sound like a left wing drone. Meanwhile everything I’ve said since this virus tyranny started has been dead on the money. The fbi is a corrupt entrapment agency why would you even mention them ?

Do you think he has a wife and kids?

Do you think he has a college degree?

Do you think he is physically strong?

I am not sure what makes some people so afraid of all kinds of secret conspiracies? I am just not afraid of people and the government has very little effect on me at all.
No wife or kids. I’m in great shape both from working out and the job and yes I went to college and have a degree but that means nothing in terms of how smart you are college is a left wing brainwashing factory

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Damn you get yourself worked up!

My life hasn’t been affected in any real way by any politician.

My health, my relationships with family and friends and my financial situation are controlled by me. They are working you couch potatoes into a frenzy now with nonstop political propaganda.

Go for a damn walk or something! Lol
So I guess the lock-downs, masks for 2 year olds, schools, and businesses being shut down don't matter to you because none of this affected YOU. Many businesses not coming back didn't affect YOU... Okay, then everything is okay...smh

How many millions of people suffered because of small businesses being shut down, and children not being able to go to school affected by what "politicians" did? Guess you don't have any kids or friends that had businesses...

"My life hasn't been affected in any real way by any politician" No wonder so many people like you voted for Biden you were afraid of Trump and COVID simultaneously.. Biden was going to be your savior and bring us all together.

But you're probably a big strong man home with your family, friends, and not a care in the world.... :devil3:

So, what kind of bubble would this be?

Re-Raise

So I guess the lock-downs, masks for 2 year olds, schools, and businesses being shut down don't matter to you because none of this affected YOU. Many businesses not coming back didn't affect YOU... Okay, then everything is okay...smh

How many millions of people suffered because of small businesses being shut down, and children not being able to go to school affected by what "politicians" did? Guess you don't have any kids or friends that had businesses...

"My life hasn't been affected in any real way by any politician" No wonder so many people like you voted for Biden you were afraid of Trump and COVID simultaneously.. Biden was going to be your savior and bring us all together.

But you're probably a big strong man home with your family, friends, and not a care in the world.... :devil3:

So, what kind of bubble would this be?
My girls have a PHD and a Masters. The youngest completed her Master’s online and wore a mask when she needed to. I worked at UPS all of 2020, and wore a mask when I needed to.

Not too difficult. You guys sure are soft.

Re-Raise

I know.
That's my point.
You let the media work you up from one delusion to the next, and don't even realize the nonsense you were believing once you move on.
What did the voice in your head tell you that I said that makes you think I am worked up about anything?

I am laughing at your obsession with politics

My girls have a PHD and a Masters. The youngest completed her Master’s online and wore a mask when she needed to. I worked at UPS all of 2020, and wore a mask when I needed to.

Not too difficult. You guys sure are soft.
Nobody said it was difficult. It’s a lie and I don’t live by lies just because of peer pressure thats what’s difficult. It’s not difficult to knock on wood or any other ridiculous superstition either. Maybe you should wear a rubber clown nose.

Last edited:
Do you think he has a wife and kids?

Do you think he has a college degree?

Do you think he is physically strong?

I am not sure what makes some people so afraid of all kinds of secret conspiracies? I am just not afraid of people and the government has very little effect on me at all.

This is such a ridiculous lie think of the freedom that you’ve lost over the past 2 years and then realize it’s only gone about halfway

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
In your mind..I’m sure that is true. It is unbelievable to me how you guys really believe this.

Is there anything else in your lives? What did you care about before Trump came into the picture?
We don't really care about Trump personally, we care about what he proposed: Making America Great Again.

Chine and Russia thanks you liberals and your policies.