Storming the Capitol

Re-Raise

This is such a ridiculous lie think of the freedom that you’ve lost over the past 2 years and then realize it’s only gone about halfway
I haven’t lost any freedom.

We had $14 soybeans and $5 corn prices. The market has gone up about 20% this year.. oh yeah ..I had to put on a mask on an airplane…waaah

I haven’t lost any freedom.

We had $14 soybeans and $5 corn prices. The market has gone up about 20% this year.. oh yeah ..I had to put on a mask on an airplane…waaah
I love it when left wingers try to convince me everything’s fine despite the country burning down. You can’t fool everyone dope.

Proof of vaccination is being required in some places but which states or cities are requiring one to carry a vaccine passport?
Theyre not directly yet. They lean on businesses to do their dirty work. Aka fascism which literally means the unholy marriage of government and big business

vantexan

Theyre not directly yet. They lean on businesses to do their dirty work. Aka fascism which literally means the unholy marriage of government and big business
But you said they were. It's important to spread facts, not rumors. Rumors have a tendency to blow up in our faces. We are already divided by the truth but rumors increase the divide, increase the tension.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Proof of vaccination is being required in some places but which states or cities are requiring one to carry a vaccine passport?
When you require every single person to carry one to go into any indoor space, isn't that basically the same thing?

Or requiring it for every single person with a job?

But you said they were. It's important to spread facts, not rumors. Rumors have a tendency to blow up in our faces. We are already divided by the truth but rumors increase the divide, increase the tension.
to me it doesn’t make a difference. Corporations and government have merged so that they’re one in the same. And government has the resources to lean on them either with carrots or sticks. Idk how you could work for ups and not realize this haha

vantexan

When you require every single person to carry one to go into any indoor space, isn't that basically the same thing?

Or requiring it for every single person with a job?
We aren't there yet. For example the job mandate isn't for every single person with a job. It's for employees of larger companies. Why they make that distinction I don't know. I get the anger and frustration people have but lets not turn it into a worldwide conspiracy to make us all mindless drones for the elites. Not saying you're saying that, but plenty are. I see resistance to mandates, like here in Florida, and turns out the Feds are toothless and can't do anything about it.

We aren't there yet. For example the job mandate isn't for every single person with a job. It's for employees of larger companies. Why they make that distinction I don't know. I get the anger and frustration people have but lets not turn it into a worldwide conspiracy to make us all mindless drones for the elites. Not saying you're saying that, but plenty are. I see resistance to mandates, like here in Florida, and turns out the Feds are toothless and can't do anything about it.
I mean look at some of the commercials on tv for the shots. It’s pretty dystopic

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What I described is New York law.
It's for every single employee of every sized company, no testing option. To go to any indoor place also requires vaccination. The QR code in the Excelsior Pass app is your proof.