Storming the Capitol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What I described is New York law.
It's for every single employee of every sized company, no testing option. To go to any indoor place also requires vaccination. The QR code in the Excelsior Pass app is your proof.

New York Legislature is in process of passing a bill that will allow the Governor to indefinitely detain anyone deemed to be a threat to "public health". Everyone starting to see it now? Or are the usual suspects still in denial?

vantexan

What I described is New York law.
It's for every single employee of every sized company, no testing option. To go to any indoor place also requires vaccination. The QR code in the Excelsior Pass app is your proof.
Actually that's NYC law. The mandate for employees begins Dec. 27th in NYC. And a few days later a new mayor is sworn in.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Very few rational people are still in denial of the evil that’s in front of our eyes so that’s a good thing
You pull your own trigger.
057eae62efba806769324e9026c398be5bc88936b181d3227b975d5bc8cc871b.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don’t forget it was Antifa!!!!
It wasn't long ago that you people were pushing delusional conspiracy theories about golden shower sex tape blackmail and disappearing mailbox election fraud.

You're still buying into conspiracy theories about a secret kabal of racists running a system to keep the black man down....

So you are not one to talk homie.

It wasn't long ago that you people were pushing delusional conspiracy theories about golden shower sex tape blackmail and disappearing mailbox election fraud.

You're still buying into conspiracy theories about a secret kabal of racists running a system to keep the black man down....

They like conspiracies that their masters approve of

bbsam

Staff member

Still holding on to the Antifa claim? So you and I are the same. Wonderful!

The Driver

I drive.
Still holding on to the Antifa claim? So you and I are the same. Wonderful!
He enjoys being lied to by the far right-wing media. They get to privately express concern over MAGA violence and then turn around and tell dopes that it must be Antifa. LOL

LIE TO ME HARDER, DADDY