Storming the Capitol

rickyb

Knight used to work for Infowars but he had a falling out with Alex Jones because he doesn’t like trump. Now he does his own thing his show is great
I suspect alex jones sold out more than he did already to support trump.

Ive probably seen knights interviews b4 on info wars.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
I want to be there when the final flag of the confederacy falls. This second coming is as domed by it political pugnacity, moral hypocrisy and ethical indifference as the last full insurrection was and its sanctimonious racial "rights'. If anyone thinks that the protest movement of Black Live Matter is in any way comparable to these white, organized, uniformed bodies of radicalized racist, sporting assault rifles, threaten and menacing peaceful people and lawmakers; death squad (in the making) militia; I want some of what their smoking.

This picture taken outside of the Michigan State House.
WWMT Station.

613edf9b-14f4-4012-99d7-f7dfa8896cde-large1x1_AP20121567730868.jpeg

vantexan

I want to be there when the final flag of the confederacy falls. This second coming is as domed by it political pugnacity, moral hypocrisy and ethical indifference as the last full insurrection was and its sanctimonious racial "rights'. If anyone thinks that the protest movement of Black Live Matter is in any way comparable to these white, organized, uniformed bodies of radicalized racist, sporting assault rifles, threaten and menacing peaceful people and lawmakers; death squad (in the making) militia; I want some of what their smoking.

This picture taken outside of the Michigan State House.
WWMT Station.

View attachment 364461
You say the Confederacy but show a pic of guys in Michigan with no Confederate flags. And how is doing what they're doing racist? BLM members actually rioted. Made numerous threatening remarks. Influenced a guy to kill cops in Dallas. You're right, BLM is in no way comparable. They're worse than these guys.

Box Ox

"Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist and founder of the right-wing website Infowars, said on Monday said he will invoke his right under the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and decline to testify before the congressional panel probing the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

"Jones has notified the Select Committee that he intends to plead his right to remain silent under the Fifth Amendment," Jones's lawyers said in a lawsuit filed on Monday against the House of Representatives Select Committee on Jan. 6.

The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects a person from being forced to disclose information to investigators that might subject them to criminal prosecution.

At least three other high-profile witnesses in the investigation have said they would invoke that protection: Roger Stone, a longtime political adviser to former President Donald Trump; John Eastman, a former Trump lawyer, and Jeffrey Clark, a former top Justice Department official during the Trump administration."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

"Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist and founder of the right-wing website Infowars, said on Monday said he will invoke his right under the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and decline to testify before the congressional panel probing the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

"Jones has notified the Select Committee that he intends to plead his right to remain silent under the Fifth Amendment," Jones's lawyers said in a lawsuit filed on Monday against the House of Representatives Select Committee on Jan. 6.

The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects a person from being forced to disclose information to investigators that might subject them to criminal prosecution.

At least three other high-profile witnesses in the investigation have said they would invoke that protection: Roger Stone, a longtime political adviser to former President Donald Trump; John Eastman, a former Trump lawyer, and Jeffrey Clark, a former top Justice Department official during the Trump administration."
Too hell with your freedoms!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

When being asked to testify in a kangaroo court, it is wise to stay silent.