Storming the Capitol

newfie

Better write to all of the prominent conservatives who don’t watch CNN but still had the guts to speak out and say the same yesterday.
speaking out against attacking the police and the capital is what conservatives do. comparing it to pearl harbor is what you libs do on CNN.

rickyb

@UnionStrong still waiting for you to show me where thomas sowell put his money where his mouth is and show up at a right wing protest

he supports NSA spying too. so much for your right to privacy lol

says bush was honorable lol. bush was junk! trash can garbage

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
“Society will develop a new kind of servitude which covers the surface of society with a network of complicated rules, through which the most original minds and the most energetic characters cannot penetrate. It does not tyrannise but it compresses, enervates, extinguishes, and stupefies a people, till each nation is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid and industrious animals, of which the government is the shepherd.”
Alexis de Tocqueville

Where's Ayn Rand when you need her?

rickyb

@UnionStrong still waiting for you to show me where thomas sowell put his money where his mouth is and show up at a right wing protest

he supports NSA spying too. so much for your right to privacy lol

says bush was honorable lol. bush was junk! trash can garbage
thomas sowell thinks govt spying on you is justified by threat of terrorism.

tell me, how many american die from terrorism on average every year last 30 years LOL

its laughable. is this guy retarded?

vantexan

thomas sowell thinks govt spying on you is justified by threat of terrorism.

tell me, how many american die from terrorism on average every year last 30 years LOL

its laughable. is this guy retarded?
9/11 happened because government wasn't alert. We have had very few terrorist attacks since because the government now is alert. Guys like you rail against all aspects of government 24/7 but you can't seem to grasp that in many countries you admire if you railed against government like that it wouldn't be long before you would disappear. Do you think the average Chinese citizen is as vocal as you are against their government? Now you'll come back with a bunch of nonsense but you should be thankful every day that you can be as critical as you want and that the United States is your very benevolent neighbor. Saves Canada a lot of money on defense.

rickyb

9/11 happened because government wasn't alert. We have had very few terrorist attacks since because the government now is alert. Guys like you rail against all aspects of government 24/7 but you can't seem to grasp that in many countries you admire if you railed against government like that it wouldn't be long before you would disappear. Do you think the average Chinese citizen is as vocal as you are against their government? Now you'll come back with a bunch of nonsense but you should be thankful every day that you can be as critical as you want and that the United States is your very benevolent neighbor. Saves Canada a lot of money on defense.
hey sherlock u had very few domestic terrorist deaths before 9/11

no im not allowed to be critical, your border patrol criticized my fashion for my road trip which i had in my car. never had this problem anywhere else and ive been to asia and africa and was in EU briefly. my bro has crim record and hes able to travel to EU at least as hes there now.

im sure you guys are too incompetent to defend yourself anyways at this point. the white house was invaded 1 year ago after all.