Storming the Capitol

vantexan

hey sherlock u had very few domestic terrorist deaths before 9/11

no im not allowed to be critical, your border patrol criticized my fashion for my road trip which i had in my car. never had this problem anywhere else and ive been to asia and africa and was in EU briefly. my bro has crim record and hes able to travel to EU at least as hes there now.

im sure you guys are too incompetent to defend yourself anyways at this point. the white house was invaded 1 year ago after all.
You do know Canada won't let Americans with a criminal record in either? Why are you so wanting to get to the States anyways? You seem to hate everything about it. And the White House wasn't invaded.

rickyb

You do know Canada won't let Americans with a criminal record in either? Why are you so wanting to get to the States anyways? You seem to hate everything about it. And the White House wasn't invaded.
so much for white house defense! you spend trillions on defense and for what?

no i didnt know that, north america is :censored2:ed

for tourism!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
@rickyb just throws unconfirmed "garbage can" stuff up all the time to see what sticks, and it's a bonus if it's anti American. smh

Overpaid Union Thug

7AB46997-0BC0-4526-B46F-62E908BA187F.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So that’s a yes on all his questions. If it was a no, I’m sure the FBI would be vehemently saying so.
I'm not surprised they've got informants and agents embedded with extremist groups, I don't really have a problem with her not wanting to talk about that.

But when she's asked if agents encouraged or helped plan violence..... that should have been an easy no.

Sounds like the answer is yes though.

rickyb

I'm not surprised they've got informants and agents embedded with extremist groups, I don't really have a problem with her not wanting to talk about that.

But when she's asked if agents encouraged or helped plan violence..... that should have been an easy no.

Sounds like the answer is yes though.
its an obvious yes

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Submitted on Tuesday, the subpoena called for Andrew Surabian and Arthur Schwartz to “provide documents by Jan. 24 and appear for depositions between Jan. 31 and Feb. 2,” according to Politico.
Daniel Bean, a lawyer for Surabian, said in a statement that while he will comply with the committee, it made little sense for them to issue a subpoena:

While we plan on cooperating with the Committee within reason, we are bewildered as to why Mr. Surabian is being subpoenaed in the first place. He had nothing at all to do with the events that took place at the [Capitol] that day, zero involvement in organizing the rally that preceded it and was off the payroll of the Trump campaign as of November 15, 2020.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The liberal line is that Trump "instigated" the riot on January 6, 2021. But we now know that Trump made a request to the Pentagon on January 5 asking that 10,000 National Guard members be committed to protecting the Capitol and supervising the gathering crowd in Washington.
Trump could not directly order the Guard to the streets or to the Capitol grounds. By law, the DC mayor and the Speaker of the House have to make a request first.
Muriel Bowser and Nancy Pelosi did not do that even though both knew there was trouble brewing.
So, if Trump really wanted violence why would he request the Guard? And why is the House panel investigating January 6 ignoring the Pentagon's documentation of his request?
The media is silent about evidence that destroys the "instigation" theory, as well as the possible January 6 culpability of Bowser and Pelosi. More propaganda scenario at the highest level.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The liberal line is that Trump "instigated" the riot on January 6, 2021. But we now know that Trump made a request to the Pentagon on January 5 asking that 10,000 National Guard members be committed to protecting the Capitol and supervising the gathering crowd in Washington.
Trump could not directly order the Guard to the streets or to the Capitol grounds. By law, the DC mayor and the Speaker of the House have to make a request first.
Muriel Bowser and Nancy Pelosi did not do that even though both knew there was trouble brewing.
So, if Trump really wanted violence why would he request the Guard? And why is the House panel investigating January 6 ignoring the Pentagon's documentation of his request?
The media is silent about evidence that destroys the "instigation" theory, as well as the possible January 6 culpability of Bowser and Pelosi. More propaganda scenario at the highest level.
That's why Pelosi rejected the Republicans that wanted to be on committee, because she found out they would look into her too.

She's blocking the committee from seeing her communications around that day.