Storming the Capitol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Funny that they claim Trump did exactly that but won't go after the guy who actually did. Meanwhile Pelosi refused to allow the National Guard to protect the Capitol after Trump authorized 20,000 troops and can't be held accountable apparently.
The whole thing was pushed along by government agents and stool pigeons. The crowd was led like pigs to slaughter.

vantexan

Sanborn can't answer questions. She looked terrible. She looked bad, but she can't answer anything. If she did, she get fired. We've heard it a million times. Active investigation, we can't talk about it, but Cruz made her look bad.
Christopher Wray, the head of the FBI, should be called in and asked what's the status of the investigation? Are you looking at any federal agents? Are you looking at anybody in government who might be involved in this? You know what he'll say? I can't comment.
The conspiracy theory that some members of the federal government were involved in the riot is alive and well. I don't believe it. It doesn't make any sense that the FBI would jeopardize everybody inside that bureau by launching a false flag operation or whatever you want to call it.
An FBI informer doesn't act like Mr. Epps. Mr. Epps is getting off on being a center of attention. That's not what undercover people do.
The FBI was highly involved in the plan to kidnap the Michigan governor. They also went to the FISA court numerous times for warrants to spy on the Trump campaign using a dossier they knew was bogus as the basis for the warrants. All of this is well documented, not conspiracy. Don't put it past your government to do the wrong thing. The FBI has become politicized and is taking sides.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Epps was not just some innocent flower attending a riot. Ray Epps led the protesters to the US Capitol, ordered protesters to remove the initial barriers, urged people to storm the Capitol by megaphone and then attacked the police with a GIANT Trump sign
Freedom of speech and he never trespassed.
Not saying he was some sweetheart, but he did nothing that was chargeable.

oldngray

nowhere special
The FBI was highly involved in the plan to kidnap the Michigan governor. They also went to the FISA court numerous times for warrants to spy on the Trump campaign using a dossier they knew was bogus as the basis for the warrants. All of this is well documented, not conspiracy. Don't put it past your government to do the wrong thing. The FBI has become politicized and is taking sides.
Michigan was 12 FBI people inciting 6 suspects

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think 9 out of twelve kidnappers were FBI!😅

vantexan

The whole thing was pushed along by government agents and stool pigeons. The crowd was led like pigs to slaughter.
Adults have to take responsibility for their actions whether manipulated or not but easy to get swept up into the emotion of the moment. But everyone involved should be held accountable for their actions including Pelosi and the Capitol policeman who shot and killed Ashley Babbitt without warning. And people have a right to a speedy trial which hasn't happened for many being held in solitary confinement for essentially trespassing.

oldngray

nowhere special
Adults have to take responsibility for their actions whether manipulated or not but easy to get swept up into the emotion of the moment. But everyone involved should be held accountable for their actions including Pelosi and the Capitol policeman who shot and killed Ashley Babbitt without warning. And people have a right to a speedy trial which hasn't happened for many being held in solitary confinement for essentially trespassing.
the Capitol policeman who killed who killed Ashley Babbitt was never even formally interviewed. He was just quickly cleared without investigating.

vantexan

the Capitol policeman who killed who killed Ashley Babbitt was never even formally interviewed. He was just quickly cleared without investigating.
We had a huge amount of riots over the actions of one cop but Babbitt literally got summarily executed and not a damn thing happened to the cop.

vantexan

He shot her accidentally because he didn’t know how to handle a firearm correctly. The idiot.
I saw the video where she got shot. Didn't look accidental. And he was interviewed by Lester Holt. Said he was aiming for center mass but the way she moved resulted in her getting hit in the neck. No warning, just pulled out his gun and fired.

oldngray

nowhere special
I saw the video where she got shot. Didn't look accidental. And he was interviewed by Lester Holt. Said he was aiming for center mass but the way she moved resulted in her getting hit in the neck. No warning, just pulled out his gun and fired.
He panicked. Only cop there who did so. And he had a history of problems about his behavior with guns but didn't matter in DC

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
He panicked. Only cop there who did so. And he had a history of problems about his behavior with guns but didn't matter in DC

All he had to do was fire a warning shot.. there was no physical threat to him or others, are these officers trained to shot into a mass of people that included other law enforcement?

We all know how this is being handled. I hope her husband wins his civil suit...

It was a totally unjustified shooting ... plain and simple...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
All he had to do was fire a warning shot.. there was no physical threat to him or others, are these officers trained to shot into a mass of people that included other law enforcement?

We all know how this is being handled. I hope her husband wins his civil suit...

It was a totally unjustified shooting ... plain and simple...
Warning shots exist only in Hollywood.