Storming the Capitol

vantexan

I think she'd kick his fat arse all the way back to NYC
Nancy's dentures would distract her long before she punched Trump. Her daughter for crying out loud was there to film her. Do you think she was going to whine like a little girl while being filmed?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yikes.
Why did they show this video of alcoholic Nancy Pelosi wasted on the job?

She's mumbling and slurring words, making beligerent threats, and tearing apart beef jerky wrappers with her dentures because she's got the drunk munchies so bad.

Not a good look.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I disagree. There have been many Republican leaders. John McCain, Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney and others come to mind.
I stand corrected. I have to admit i sometimes have trouble rememberg there is a Republican Party and a MAGA party.

The MAGA party isnt used to seeing real leadership.They fear and attack it

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
As far as I’m concerned both parties suck.
At the end of the day they are all pigs feeding at the trough.

Government is for the Rich by the Rich. Think Trump,Mconnel or MJT give a rats arse about the working class,middle class,christian constituents? HELL NO!

Think Pelosi,Schumer,AOC orBiden give a rats arse about the working class,or minority classes? HELL NO!

They are all pigs feeding from the trough

Thebrownblob

At the end of the day they are all pigs feeding at the trough.

Government is for the Rich by the Rich. Think Trump,Mconnel or MJT give a rats arse about the working class,middle class,christian constituents? HELL NO!

Think Pelosi,Schumer,AOC orBiden give a rats arse about the working class,or minority classes? HELL NO!

They are all pigs feeding from the trough
Bingo

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1666581025780.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
George Floyd was a criminal with a history of arrests substance abuse issues. When he passed fake money he should have been arrested and maybe even tuned up a bit for resisting arrest. Not have his neck kneeled on for 9 1/2 minutes because a bad cop wanted to serve as judge, jury and executioner..
He swallowed his fentanyl.
It's on video.
Darwin award.

newolddude

George Floyd died because one cop kneeled on his neck for nearly 10 minutes while he was handcuffed and dozens of other cops stood around and did nothing. George Floyd died because of anger because a cop was pissed he resisted arrest.

Ashli Babbit died because one cop fired one gun shot as her and dozens of other rioters tried to break through a hardened defensive position that might have been the last spot before they got to elected representatives that the mob was chanting they wanted to hang. Ashli Babbitt died because of fear.

Last edited:

vantexan

George Floyd died because one cop kneeled on his neck for nearly 10 minutes while he was handcuffed and dozens of other cops stood around and did nothing. George Floyd died because of anger because a cop was pissed he resisted arrest.

Ashli Babbit died because one cop fired one gun shot as her and dozens of other rioters tried to break through a hardened defensive position that might have been the last spot before they got to elected representatives that the mob was chanting they wanted to hang. Ashli Babbitt died because of fear.
Floyd shouldn't have died that way although it's likely he was already in serious medical danger for ingesting fentanyl. But let's be accurate. Dozens of cops didn't stand around doing nothing. Three cops did. This is the kind of misinformation that has people against the police no matter the situation.

newolddude

Floyd shouldn't have died that way although it's likely he was already in serious medical danger for ingesting fentanyl. But let's be accurate. Dozens of cops didn't stand around doing nothing. Three cops did. This is the kind of misinformation that has people against the police no matter the situation.
I thought it started with three watching and increased as the kneeling went on. My bad.

Should George Floyd be treated as a martyr? No. But he is because of how he was killed. If he’d just been shot one time you’d have never heard of him.

vantexan

I thought it started with three watching and increased as the kneeling went on. My bad.

Should George Floyd be treated as a martyr? No. But he is because of how he was killed. If he’d just been shot one time you’d have never heard of him.
More than likely if they had just kept him in the car he'd have died either before or in the ambulance from fentanyl. That cop had to show him who was boss and ruined his own life over it.

newolddude

More than likely if they had just kept him in the car he'd have died either before or in the ambulance from fentanyl. That cop had to show him who was boss and ruined his own life over it.
A bad cop who
-double dipped his time card
-voted multiple places
-didn't pay all of his taxes
-had enough money to own a condo in Florida and a $100,000+ BMW X5 (see #1)
-had enough spare time to be a realtor