Storming the Capitol

newolddude

misleading information . of course she wanted them during the riot after her decision cost us control against unarmed protesters.
Nancy was offered additional nat guard security two days before and rejected it.
this would have come out of the jan 6th committee if it was not a political sham
Has anyone found proof of that request being submitted and her rejecting it?

I’m not talking claims by Sean Hannity but actual evidence indicating this was possible or flat out smoking gun proof.

Or are you just going to say the lie over and over in an effort to deflect?

oldngray

nowhere special
misleading information . of course she wanted them during the riot after her decision cost us control against unarmed protesters.
Nancy was offered additional nat guard security two days before and rejected it.
this would have come out of the jan 6th committee if it was not a political sham
"If he comes, I’m gonna punch him out," Pelosi, a California Democrat, says in the video. "I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out, and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy.”

Pelosi seemed extremely eager for the protestors to trespass.

newolddude

missing query from the jan 6 committee
Then why haven't Republicans dug themselves and found the rejection? If the Trump White House truly offered Pelosi troops on January 4th shouldn't they be able to dig the smoking gun right out of their own records? That sort of thing would be in an email or a logged call.

newfie

Then why haven't Republicans dug themselves and found the rejection? If the Trump White House truly offered Pelosi troops on January 4th shouldn't they be able to dig the smoking gun right out of their own records? That sort of thing would be in an email or a logged call.
are you serious? Nancy's rejection has been discussed and produced here many times.
the meeting trump had with his aides including general milley has been discussed her exhaustively.
the minutes from that meeting are available to the jan 6th committee anytime they want to ask for it.

your realize the failures of security and pelosi's rejection for optics will be investigated when the real investigation starts in january.
I want those DOJ officials seen on video instigating the riot brought in front of congress.
this kangaroo court is a joke.

oldngray

nowhere special
"If he comes, I’m gonna punch him out," Pelosi, a California Democrat, says in the video. "I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out, and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy.”

Why wasn't Pelosi charged for threatening the President with physical violence?

newolddude

are you serious? Nancy's rejection has been discussed and produced here many times.
Are you talking about the one Chief of Staff for a general who made the claims in an interview with the Epoch Times? I can't find anything.

the meeting trump had with his aides including general milley has been discussed her exhaustively. the minutes from that meeting are available to the jan 6th committee anytime they want to ask for it.
Or Trump can blow her out of the water and end this all by releasing the meeting minutes.

newolddude

Pick a lane.

Fe_w0rSWAAAiH05

I though it was BLM, Antifa and paid FBI actors that stormed the Capitol?

newfie

I can't wait for the video of Trump calling the Vice President concerned about his condition and telling him to stay safe.

"I worry about you. Don't let anyone know where you are" she tells the Republican VP then opens a Slim Jim with her teeth.
these staged video's really show why Pelosi didnt approve enough security and what a setup jan 6 really was by the libs.
cant wait to see her and the DOJ instigators grilled in january

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I can't wait for the video of Trump calling the Vice President concerned about his condition and telling him to stay safe.

"I worry about you. Don't let anyone know where you are" she tells the Republican VP then opens a Slim Jim with her teeth.

Pretty impressed with the slim Jim opening..Just wondering why she had the telephone call recorded in the first place ...? 🤔

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

I think she'd kick his fat arse all the way back to NYC

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
these staged video's really show why Pelosi didnt approve enough security and what a setup jan 6 really was by the libs.
cant wait to see her and the DOJ instigators grilled in january
Your lot should take notes on what REAL leadership looks like. Your side has never had it,and it scares you