Storming the Capitol

vantexan

A bad cop who
-double dipped his time card
-voted multiple places
-didn't pay all of his taxes
-had enough money to own a condo in Florida and a $100,000+ BMW X5 (see #1)
-had enough spare time to be a realtor
Wasn't he a registered Democrat? And I wasn't defending him so not sure why you brought all that up.

newolddude

Wasn't he a registered Democrat? And I wasn't defending him so not sure why you brought all that up.
It doesn't matter but he was registered as a Republican in Florida. Minnesota doesn't have registered affiliations.

newfie

RELIE you mean.

Not have his neck kneeled on for 9 1/2 minutes because a bad cop wanted to serve as judge, jury and executioner..
As the NBC news research showed that I posted here before this process of restraint was approved by the Minnie police department and used numerous times in the years prior to Floyd. the officers who were approved to use this method of restraint 2 of them rookies in training were served up to protect the upper cadre. privates always die while generals escape punishment.
the fact is your party cannonized this hardened criminal as they have many hard core street thugs in order to chase the race reward.

newfie

“Marshall Law”?

well there was a stolen election so there's that.

you guys do realize the original revolutionaries of this country were considered traitors at one point.
generally the side that wins in that case gets to label the losing side traitors.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

you guys do realize the original revolutionaries of this country were considered traitors at one point.
generally the side that wins in that case gets to label the losing side traitors.
Then do we get to hang them?

newolddude

The problem is you lost.

Like Marge said you guys should have gone in with guns and done...whatever. But your side failed. So until you actually follow through with your chest thumping and win a coup your side gets labeled as traitors and coup failures.

Thebrownblob

The problem is you lost.

Like Marge said you guys should have gone in with guns and done...whatever. But your side failed. So until you actually follow through with your chest thumping and win a coup your side gets labeled as traitors and coup failures.
Honestly, after the last two years, it feels like we all lost.

Next Day Error

X - Other

Nope. No evidence of fraud.

SHOW US YOUR PROOF

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The problem is you lost.

No coup. Not even a BLM-sized protest. And the entire country lost, not just Conservatives.

Thebrownblob

Why? Companies are making a killing!
You mean big corporations? Yep I agree as I recall the guy in charge before the guy who’s in charge now facilitated some of that. When some people we called nonessential, but just ment small businesses. Plenty of blame to go around.