Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

AB831

It's amazing that you think a few hundred unarmed men even had a chance of reversing an election let alone take over the country, but downplay 2 billion in damage, several dozen killed, thousands injured. Characterize it as looting a Target. Police station was destroyed, they tried to destroy a Federal courthouse. An autonomous zone in Seattle was set up where a kid got killed. Seems your Christian Republican belief system is askew. Oh, that's right, you weren't truthful about that either.
“What about this, what about that”

vantexan

Sure it is. Is that the only restriction they’re enacting?
Tell us more. Y'all already said they're restricting voting on Sunday. Nope, they're actually expanding that. One person here said no food or drink allowed while standing in line. No, can bring your own food or drinks or even have them delivered to you. Campaign workers can't distribute food or drinks or other gifts within a certain distance of the polling station to prevent last minute influencing the vote.

AB831

Tell us more. Y'all already said they're restricting voting on Sunday. Nope, they're actually expanding that. One person here said no food or drink allowed while standing in line. No, can bring your own food or drinks or even have them delivered to you. Campaign workers can't distribute food or drinks or other gifts within a certain distance of the polling station to prevent last minute influencing the vote.
Which “source” did you glean this information from?

vantexan

No, but I doubt yours, since you clearly believe a fictional account of a “stolen election,” but aren’t man enough to admit it.
I've freely said that I believe the election was stolen, rigged, etc. But what has that got to do with liberals claiming.Georgia's new election law is suppressing the Black vote? Y'all said voting on Sunday was going to be done away with. Not only is that false but early voting has been expanded to include the Saturday before too. And counties that feel they need it can use the Sunday before that also. A lot of wild speculation with no merit because the big grievance is requiring an official government picture I.D.