Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

dmac1

Tell us more. Y'all already said they're restricting voting on Sunday. Nope, they're actually expanding that. One person here said no food or drink allowed while standing in line. No, can bring your own food or drinks or even have them delivered to you. Campaign workers can't distribute food or drinks or other gifts within a certain distance of the polling station to prevent last minute influencing the vote.
The law is the NO ONE can hand out water- campaign worker or not. Another anti-Jesus effort from the right, trying to deny good people from giving food or water to those in need. And it is ONLY in minority areas where polling places are so limited that long lines and long waits are deliberately caused, even necessitating the need for water while waiting. The rich whit people can be in and out of the polling locations in just minutes- not hours, and that is just one factor in making it racist.

dmac1

I've freely said that I believe the election was stolen, rigged, etc. But what has that got to do with liberals claiming.Georgia's new election law is suppressing the Black vote? Y'all said voting on Sunday was going to be done away with. Not only is that false but early voting has been expanded to include the Saturday before too. And counties that feel they need it can use the Sunday before that also. A lot of wild speculation with no merit because the big grievance is requiring an official government picture I.D.
You've said the election was stolen, but have no proof, other than a food delivery truck dropped off boxes at a polling location in Philly.

dmac1

Who is getting disenfranchised? Same rules apply to everyone. Can't imagine why having to produce I.D. upsets Democrats so.
Why does even suggesting universal background checks on all gun sales upset the right so much??????

Difference is that the constitution absolutely grants those qualified the right to vote, and makes no mention of being allowed to regulate that right.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The constitution gives citizens the absolute right to vote, and does not have any mention of requiring an ID. However, the 2nd amendment does call for regulation of arms sales. Taking someone's ability to vote away because they don't have ID is unconstitutional. It is clear from those facts that is is thus incumbent upon the state to prove someone is NOT qualified to vote before they can be stopped. It is just like innocent until proven guilty. You are innocent of voter fraud until proven guilty, and are NOT required to incriminate yourself by supplying the state with any evidence. You have the same right to vote as you have to life itself.
Wrong. My 3 year old grandchild is a citizen, and is unable to vote.

Wrong. The constitution calls for a well regulated MILITIA.

bacha29

What radical agenda? Seriously, what exactly is the Right doing that in your estimation is radical?
Georgia voter suppression.... Efforts to overturn Roe vs. Wade. Overturning the ACA. Ending support for Planned Parenthood...And just exactly what do you call what went on at the Capital on 1-6 that resulted in people dying scores more seriously injured more than 500 have been identified with 400 of them facing serious federal charges? A hoe down?

bacha29

I proved he was an antifa sympathizer that's why he isn't prosecuting.

Now you're deflecting saying it's okay that he's choosing not to prosecute because the majority of Democrats there support him not prosecuting.

Were you trying to prove my point?
Democrats support violent rioting, glad we finally agree on that.
And just exactly how do you describe what went on at the capital on 1-6? And you can call Schmidt whatever you want but unless you are a registered voter in Multnomah County Oregon it along with everything else you have to say DOES NOT MATTER.

vantexan

The constitution gives citizens the absolute right to vote, and does not have any mention of requiring an ID. However, the 2nd amendment does call for regulation of arms sales. Taking someone's ability to vote away because they don't have ID is unconstitutional. It is clear from those facts that is is thus incumbent upon the state to prove someone is NOT qualified to vote before they can be stopped. It is just like innocent until proven guilty. You are innocent of voter fraud until proven guilty, and are NOT required to incriminate yourself by supplying the state with any evidence. You have the same right to vote as you have to life itself.
The Constitution gives state legislators the right to conduct elections and set the rules for how they are conducted. The Constitution gives us the right to bear arms but that doesn't mean we can own a tank if we so choose. And the rules apply to everyone in an election, not just a select group.

It will be fine

The Constitution gives state legislators the right to conduct elections and set the rules for how they are conducted. The Constitution gives us the right to bear arms but that doesn't mean we can own a tank if we so choose. And the rules apply to everyone in an election, not just a select group.
Poll taxes applied to everyone. Do I need to explain why that wasn’t cool?

AB831

The law is the NO ONE can hand out water- campaign worker or not. Another anti-Jesus effort from the right, trying to deny good people from giving food or water to those in need. And it is ONLY in minority areas where polling places are so limited that long lines and long waits are deliberately caused, even necessitating the need for water while waiting. The rich whit people can be in and out of the polling locations in just minutes- not hours, and that is just one factor in making it racist.
There’s no point explaining this to these Trumpers. They know what this new law entails. They support it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And you can call Schmidt whatever you want but unless you are a registered voter in Multnomah County Oregon it along with everything else you have to say DOES NOT MATTER.
I proved he was an antifa sympathizer that's why he isn't prosecuting.

Now you're deflecting saying it's okay that he's choosing not to prosecute because the majority of Democrats there support him not prosecuting.

Were you trying to prove my point?
Democrats support violent rioting, glad we finally agree on that.

vantexan

Poll taxes applied to everyone. Do I need to explain why that wasn’t cool?
Uh oh, you're using whataboutism. But seriously what do poll taxes have to do with this law? State legislators set the rules which in this case are very reasonable. Don't like them? Elect your party. Oh, that's right, with these rules you won't be able to cheat your way into a majority. You're the one always talking about how Democratic policies are better. Earn your vote!

vantexan

Georgia voter suppression.... Efforts to overturn Roe vs. Wade. Overturning the ACA. Ending support for Planned Parenthood...And just exactly what do you call what went on at the Capital on 1-6 that resulted in people dying scores more seriously injured more than 500 have been identified with 400 of them facing serious federal charges? A hoe down?
Georgia voters aren't being suppressed. And Planned Parenthood isn't guaranteed support. Have yet to see a bill seeking to overturn Roe v. Wade. Only parts of the ACA have been stopped i.e. forcing people to pay a penalty. Now let's compare all that with forcing boys being allowed to share girls locker rooms. The New Green Deal. Letting illegal immigrants flood the border. Shutting down oil drilling on Federal land. The massive new tax bill. Radicalism belongs to the Left.

vantexan

Why does even suggesting universal background checks on all gun sales upset the right so much??????

Difference is that the constitution absolutely grants those qualified the right to vote, and makes no mention of being allowed to regulate that right.
The Constitution puts running elections in the hands of state legislatures. There is no cookie cutter Federal election rules.