Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

vantexan

The law is the NO ONE can hand out water- campaign worker or not. Another anti-Jesus effort from the right, trying to deny good people from giving food or water to those in need. And it is ONLY in minority areas where polling places are so limited that long lines and long waits are deliberately caused, even necessitating the need for water while waiting. The rich whit people can be in and out of the polling locations in just minutes- not hours, and that is just one factor in making it racist.
That's just silly. The law specifically says water and food can't be handed out by partisan campaign workers within a certain distance of a polling station. It's to prevent campaign workers from trying to influence the vote. Voters are allowed to bring their own food and water, and can even have food and water delivered to them while in line. You are absolutely incorrect.

AB831

Georgia voters aren't being suppressed. And Planned Parenthood isn't guaranteed support. Have yet to see a bill seeking to overturn Roe v. Wade. Only parts of the ACA have been stopped i.e. forcing people to pay a penalty. Now let's compare all that with forcing boys being allowed to share girls locker rooms. The New Green Deal. Letting illegal immigrants flood the border. Shutting down oil drilling on Federal land. The massive new tax bill. Radicalism belongs to the Left.
“What about this, what about that”

AB831

Uh oh, you're using whataboutism. But seriously what do poll taxes have to do with this law? State legislators set the rules which in this case are very reasonable. Don't like them? Elect your party. Oh, that's right, with these rules you won't be able to cheat your way into a majority. You're the one always talking about how Democratic policies are better. Earn your vote!
Spoken like a true Jim Crow good ol’ boy.

It will be fine

Uh oh, you're using whataboutism. But seriously what do poll taxes have to do with this law? State legislators set the rules which in this case are very reasonable. Don't like them? Elect your party. Oh, that's right, with these rules you won't be able to cheat your way into a majority. You're the one always talking about how Democratic policies are better. Earn your vote!
That’s not whataboutism. It’s a direct response to your bad argument. You claim any law passed by a state legislature that applies to all voters is ok. Poll taxes were passed by state legislatures and applied to all voters. Are you still confused to why poll taxes disproportionately affected black voters?

AB831

No, you aren't. You don't demonstrate the humility of a born again Christian.
So even though I’ve personally accepted Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection as the payment for my sins and the only way to heaven and am telling you I believe that, you’re making a claim only God himself can make and telling me I’m not a child of His? Are we understanding each other correctly?

AB831

That’s not whataboutism. It’s a direct response to your bad argument. You claim any law passed by a state legislature that applies to all voters is ok. Poll taxes were passed by state legislatures and applied to all voters. Are you still confused to why poll taxes disproportionately affected black voters?
I don’t think he has the grasp of US history to even understand the reference.

vantexan

There's nothing in this new bill that's remotely comparable to a poll tax. Y'all claimed they aren't allowing food and drink in line. Not so. Y'all claim they restricted hours available to vote on Sundays. Not true. So let's get to the meat of the matter. It's requiring official government issued I.D. That applies to everyone and to suggest blacks don't have I.D. is ludicrous because how else do they operate in this country where just about everything important requires an I.D.? And as usual there's an easy fix for the few people who don't have I.D. but are raring to vote....go get an I.D.!!! And that applies to all racial groups.

vantexan

So even though I’ve personally accepted Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection as the payment for my sins and the only way to heaven and am telling you I believe that, you’re making a claim only God himself can make and telling me I’m not a child of His? Are we understanding each other correctly?
I'm saying based on your many posts that if you are a Christian you have a fundamental misunderstanding of Christianity. You're a hater, a wolf in sheep's clothing if you're claiming to be a Christian.

AB831

There's nothing in this new bill that's remotely comparable to a poll tax. Y'all claimed they aren't allowing food and drink in line. Not so. Y'all claim they restricted hours available to vote on Sundays. Not true. So let's get to the meat of the matter. It's requiring official government issued I.D. That applies to everyone and to suggest blacks don't have I.D. is ludicrous because how else do they operate in this country where just about everything important requires an I.D.? And as usual there's an easy fix for the few people who don't have I.D. but are raring to vote....go get an I.D.!!! And that applies to all racial groups.
Come out of your white privileged, Fox News educated world and reread the last line of what you said. How exactly is someone who lives in an inner city with no car supposed to just go out and “get an id?” You said it’s easy. What’s the solution?