Supreme Court

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
“I think it derailed me substantially for four or five years,” Ford told the Post of the alleged assault. She described the incident as a “rape attempt” during a therapy session in 2012, according to her therapist’s notes obtained by the Post.

Brett Kavanaugh Accuser Goes Public: 'I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me'
Nobody of importance believed Anita Hill ... this appears to be an even weaker case and a reticent witness about a supposed event that happened when they were both high schoolers way back when.

Vote on Kavanaugh goes on as scheduled.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Nobody of importance believed Anita Bryant ... this appears to be an even weaker case and a reticent witness about a supposed event that happened when they were both high schoolers way back when.

The accuser is a far left activist who can't even explain details of the supposed incident from over 30 years ago.

It will be fine

Nobody of importance believed Anita Bryant ... this appears to be an even weaker case and a reticent witness about a supposed event that happened when they were both high schoolers way back when.

Vote on Kavanaugh goes on as scheduled.
Ya, it’s all a setup carefully orchestrated beginning 6 years ago in a thearapy session. No time to look into it, gotta rush the lifetime appointment of a rapist.

floridays

Well it was a lifetime ago you know.
Supposedly enough memory to have a head doctor with notes of the sessions. The woman and the doc opened the door, I want in. Repubicans are so gutless they won't press the point. Bring it on sister, let's dispose of this sexual miscreant Kavanaugh, post haste.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
“I think it derailed me substantially for four or five years,” Ford told the Post of the alleged assault. She described the incident as a “rape attempt” during a therapy session in 2012, according to her therapist’s notes obtained by the Post.

Brett Kavanaugh Accuser Goes Public: 'I Thought He Might Inadvertently Kill Me'
Another Made Up Story Bites the Dust.

Mark Judge, a writer who has penned articles about Catholic sex abuse controversies and for conservative and other publications, has revealed in an interview with the Weekly Standard that he is the high school classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh who was named in a mysterious letter sent to U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office.

The controversial letter alleges sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh in high school (according to The New Yorker), which Kavanaugh has strenuously denied. In the interview with Weekly Standard, Judge also strongly denied the accusations. According to Weekly Standard’s John McCormack, who authored the article, Mark Judge is a writer in Washington D.C.

“It’s just absolutely nuts. I never saw Brett act that way,” Judge told the Weekly Standard of the Kavanaugh accusations.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ya, it’s all a setup carefully orchestrated beginning 6 years ago in a thearapy session. No time to look into it, gotta rush the lifetime appointment of a rapist.
Carefully orchestrated by the Liberal Dims in Cali.
If it was true, it would have been exposed in July 2018, 3 months ago.
Kavanaugh will be the newest SCOTUS judge by the end of the week.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Then why was she the one who broke the story?
She was planning to sit on it, other members of the committee got wind of it and started pressuring her. At that she point she knew it was going to come out eventually because the other people knew and she figured she would look worse if it came out after Kavanaugh was confirmed. She tried to have it both ways by handing it off to the FBI, probably hoping they would open an investigation.

floridays

She was planning to sit on it, other members of the committee got wind of it and started pressuring her. At that she point she knew it was going to come out eventually because the other people knew and she figured she would look worse if it came out after Kavanaugh was confirmed. She tried to have it both ways by handing it off to the FBI, probably hoping they would open an investigation.
Quit digging, nothing you say can be backed by previous statements. I rated a funny, but this is extremely funny.

vantexan

It's nothing that comes under the FBI's jurisdiction. They are responsible for background checks in this situation, that's all. And if they actually had something that would disqualify Kavanaugh there wouldn't be all this reticence over revealing it. They'd leave tread marks on your scalp running over you to reveal it. It was played for maximum dramatic effect, nothing more.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's nothing that comes under the FBI's jurisdiction. They are responsible for background checks in this situation, that's all. And if they actually had something that would disqualify Kavanaugh there wouldn't be all this reticence over revealing it. They'd leave tread marks on your scalp running over you to reveal it. It was played for maximum dramatic effect, nothing more.
Its just an attempt to delay the vote.

newfie

newfie

Feinstien had time to look into it in july , and time to ask questions about it during the hearings but chose not to. there is not rushing they chose to not pursue it until the last minute in a clear effort to delay the nomination.

but I digress because you know all this you just choose to play stupid.

newfie

Quit digging, nothing you say can be backed by previous statements. I rated a funny, but this is extremely funny.

I think Jonesy answers the possible what happened but not the why . The only logical why is that feinstien does not believe the story and or she knows it wont hold water.