TDU GODDESS COMING TO 251?

You know me...
And I don't think that Unify is the person you think they are, but the person you are speaking of, in the video, cared more for the members of local 251 than you ever did. She served around the clock, 24/7, for RIH Teamsters as an UNPAID rep. If you had half a brain, you would have fired LR and replaced her with BR YEARS ago. You had PLENTY of reports about what LR was doing up there in the hospital, yet you did nothing.

You speak of loyalty. Loyalty to who Joe? The members? Or Loyalty to YOU? Because if you're talking about loyalty to the members, BR could school you on the subject, and thats a FACT.

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

Unpaid are you kidding me BR got paid every min she was there.Liaisons are paid by the hospital while they do Union work for Membership .. Funny how things change when someone decides they want to agree with your concept of thinking..prior to this BR was a someone whom your campaign decided would be humiliated by a You Tube video now she's everything..Do think people don't see thur that. And the words let go we're used by Unify251 and your wrong 251 I know Excatly who Unify251 is .YOU have no idea who I am that's the best part...

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Unpaid are you kidding me BR got paid every min she was there.Liaisons are paid by the hospital while they do Union work for Membership .. Funny how things change when someone decides they want to agree with your concept of thinking..prior to this BR was a someone whom your campaign decided would be humiliated by a You Tube video now she's everything..Do think people don't see thur that. And the words let go we're used by Unify251 and your wrong 251 I know Excatly who Unify251 is .YOU have no idea who I am that's the best part...

Sent using BrownCafe App

So she was paid when third shifters called her at 2am? At what rate? And by whom? Why isnt she listed on the LM2's? Because the Hospital paid her, NOT the local, and certianly not at the rate JoJo and KR were paid.

Those half truths might work on your feeble minded harem, but you're gonna need better genetics to get that crap by me.

Furthermore, that audio portrayed KR in a bad light, NOT BR. Listen to it again. You will hear a liason attempting to do everything in her power to get around the roadblocks that her BA put in her way to help the member. You'll hear a Liason that gives a :censored2: about the member describe exactly how things were at that Hospital. You'll hear honesty. Truth. 2 things you clearly have a problem accepting.

There is an extremely small percentage of people in this world that would fault a person for telling the truth, and it is always comprised of the group that told the lie.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

POS251

251 let me get this straight, BR told you she came in at 2am to help members out and did this on a reg basis? because I will call B...S... on that one. The audio was put out there to make her look bad wasn't to portray KR in bad light, NW was anger because she called him out for parking in handicap and smoking at Hasbro.

POS251

BTW how was that election at RIH with only 177 people showing up to vote, if Im correct there is at least 2300 members , former stewards(several) losing by only 1 vote alittle weird to me. And seem to me your list of appointed stewards vs list of Voted in stewards didnt change but a name or two thats pretty Transparent to me.

Unify251

How did he benefit? He's not paid by RIH. 5% raise? Seems like you were the one that benefited. In more ways than one. Did you enjoy raking a man over the coals that stuck up for you even after the nasty things you said?

Sent using the conscience of Local 251
He benefited by trying to keep the members vote. I did benefit with a raise... But I also paid by him undermining our contract. I don't know who he stuck up for but it wasn't me. I'm not even going to say he was all bad! He had a huge heart, and I'm sure when he started out he had all the best intentions. But he let his personal life get in the way... And everybody knows it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Unify251

POS... Didn't you keep BR as a liaison AFTER that video came out? What did you say to her after it came out? Was she reprimanded? And she probably didn't come in on off hours... But I do know she answered all phone calls at all hours, many times because those calls went unanswered and unreturned by other ABA's and liaisons.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

He benefited by trying to keep the members vote. I did benefit with a raise... But I also paid by him undermining our contract. I don't know who he stuck up for but it wasn't me. I'm not even going to say he was all bad! He had a huge heart, and I'm sure when he started out he had all the best intentions. But he let his personal life get in the way... And everybody knows it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Funny that you hold his personal life into account.

You know me...
251 let me get this straight, BR told you she came in at 2am to help members out and did this on a reg basis? because I will call B...S... on that one. The audio was put out there to make her look bad wasn't to portray KR in bad light, NW was anger because she called him out for parking in handicap and smoking at Hasbro.

I'm not saying she went in. I'm saying she answered the call and has only EVER acted in the best interest of the membership.

You say NW released that because he was mad at BR? Apparently you don't know him or speak to him at all because he has gone on record numerous times saying that he held onto the recording for a full year because it proves that their appointed liaison was doing the right thing, and could have been used against the UA slate since everyone in that Hospital already knew KR was useless and cutting back room deals. Everything BR said in that audio was common knowledge to RIH members. It was released because the other slate put out a flyer at the hospital making the accusation that the UA slate had lied about back room deals. That is why the video was called "Truth".

You know me...
BTW how was that election at RIH with only 177 people showing up to vote, if Im correct there is at least 2300 members , former stewards(several) losing by only 1 vote alittle weird to me. And seem to me your list of appointed stewards vs list of Voted in stewards didnt change but a name or two thats pretty Transparent to me.

This is a bullsh1t argument. I'll tell you what, If you can explain to me how the USA has 314 million people living in it and only 117 million came out to the polls to vote for their president in 2012, I'll tell you why only 177 out of 2300 came out to the hall to vote for their steward.

stink219

POS... Didn't you keep BR as a liaison AFTER that video came out? What did you say to her after it came out? Was she reprimanded? And she probably didn't come in on off hours... But I do know she answered all phone calls at all hours, many times because those calls went unanswered and unreturned by other ABA's and liaisons.

Sent using BrownCafe App
And you know why she was never reprimanded? Because without question, KR stuck up for her. Still to this day. And trust me, he wasn't mad, just disappointed and heart broken.
I wouldn't be surprised that the whole call was a set up anyway. Just seems convenient that she was KR's liaison, tries to smear him, election is over, she draws in for protection. Maybe it was a rouse by some sort of power play(er)?

stink219

This is a bullsh1t argument. I'll tell you what, If you can explain to me how the USA has 314 million people living in it and only 117 million came out to the polls to vote for their president in 2012, I'll tell you why only 177 out of 2300 came out to the hall to vote for their steward.
The USA may even have less if everyone had to drive to the White House to cast their "ballid".

You know me...
The USA may even have less if everyone had to drive to the White House to cast their "ballid".

It's a "Ballit". And if the election were held at that hospital, the Union would have had to get the permission of HR to hold it. Which means it would have been on the employers terms. Which means the union would have been at risk of being embarrassed with a denial, or HR writing people up for violations of the NLRA (Non work times, non work areas, my friend) or a last second change of circumstance, or a MILLION other reasons.

The Union hall was obviously the best place to hold that election, by far.

Last edited:

POS251

Trust is earned..not just given so with that being said I doubt UA just felt bad for BR little miss mistrearted unappreciated all union girl. Cause if we are using loyalty to members not support at time of election then please explain why SF has no job w 1 yr to go before a retirement.(little cold hearted to me)completely deacaded her life to.Teamsters members,staff,officers and wasn't worthy of a job but BR is? Furthermore, you think your safe w her .shes intrested in power not your solidarity. She plays both sides ... I know what I was told by BR. And the witnesses that saw the fight outside the union hall w her and NW so you continue to lie but the truth will always prevail..ALWAYS

Sent using BrownCafe App

POS251

Of course it's a bull shxx argument cause you have no answers. That's when everything becomes bullshxx to you when you have no answers.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Cause if we are using loyalty to members not support at time of election then please explain why SF has no job w 1 yr to go before a retirement.(little cold hearted to me)completely deacaded her life to.Teamsters members,staff,officers and wasn't worthy of a job but BR is?

Sent using BrownCafe App

I thought I was clear on this the last time I answered the exact same question, but let me dumb it down even more and put it in big letters for you...

SF RAN AGAINST THEM. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON SHE IS UNEMPLOYED.

You know me...
Of course it's a bull shxx argument cause you have no answers. That's when everything becomes bullshxx to you when you have no answers.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I've given you nothing BUT answers. The problem is, you don't like them, or you don't understand them. Neither one of those issues is my fault.

Last edited:

You know me...
. And the witnesses that saw the fight outside the union hall w her and NW so you continue to lie but the truth will always prevail..ALWAYS

Sent using BrownCafe App

I never said the fight didnt happen. I said it wasn't the reason for the video being released. Try and keep up. Get a friend to help you if needed.

stink219

SF RAN AGAINST THEM. THAT IS THE ONLY REASON SHE IS UNEMPLOYED.
Just incase you forgot:

(B)The basis for charges against members, officers, elected Business Agents, Local Unions, Joint Councils, or other subordinate bodies for which he or it shall stand trial shall consist of, but not be limited to, the following:

(10) Retaliating or threatening to retaliate against any member for exercising rights under this Constitution or applicable law including the right to speak, vote, seek election to office, sup- port the candidate of one’s choice, or partici- pate in the affairs of the Union.