Teamster Presidential Survey

542thruNthru

It might end up being who knows? Most joint councils will end up endorsing anyway.
I don't see the upside. You have the members that want Trump upset because he didn't endorse who they voted for and the members that want Harris already upset because he spoke and the RNC and also didn't endorse Harris....

Seems like a Custer :censored2: all around. I'm curious what I'm missing.

Thebrownblob

I don't see the upside. You have the members that want Trump upset because he didn't endorse who they voted for and the members that want Harris already upset because he spoke and the RNC and also didn't endorse Harris....

Seems like a Custer :censored2: all around. I'm curious what I'm missing.
I think Sean is well aware the Teamsters endorsement for president means very little to the membership they vote for who they want.

This is Meant to send a message to somebody politically. Was it the right move? I don’t know.

542thruNthru

I think Sean is well aware the Teamsters endorsement for president means very little to the membership they vote for who they want.

This is Meant to send a message to somebody politically. Was it the right move? I don’t know.
Interesting point of view. Personally I think politics has turned into a sporting event and everyone wants to see their side win no matter what. Whether they vote by what the IBT says or not doesn't matter. They want to see their leader on their side or respect their vote because it's all about their team.

The poll was a bad idea to begin with but now it's just snowballing into a avalanche lol

Thebrownblob

Interesting point of view. Personally I think politics has turned into a sporting event and everyone wants to see their side win no matter what. Whether they vote by what the IBT says or not doesn't matter. They want to see their leader on their side or respect their vote because it's all about their team.

The poll was a bad idea to begin with but now it's just snowballing into a avalanche lol
Well, I think I’ve made a clear. I’m pretty shocked that the numbers were made available lol. You can read between the lines.

Thebrownblob

Possible. Though if I remember correctly he went to the convention before biden dropped out didn't he? And the first poll showed biden winning.
Yes, that is true, but the subsequent poles happened after, it’s pretty clear most members would rather have had Biden. Possibly because of the pension bail out he played a large part in.