Teamster Presidential Survey

200 (4).gif

govols019

You smell that?
Well, I think I’ve made a clear. I’m pretty shocked that the numbers were made available lol. You can read between the lines.

I'm doing my nightly walk right now and don't have my readers on so forgive me if I've missed it but when you say the numbers were available are you referring to the percentages or the total number polled?

21,000 total is the number I've heard...if that's the sample size, that's huge

If 1.3 million received the poll and only 21,000 bothered to take part, that's pathetic

badpal

I'm doing my nightly walk right now and don't have my readers on so forgive me if I've missed it but when you say the numbers were available are you referring to the percentages or the total number polled?

If 1.3 million received the poll and only 21,000 bothered to take part, that's pathetic
I would have voted but aint figured out the whole QR code thing

Thebrownblob

Any of it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
At that level, nothing happens without a reason.
It's a message to the far left from SOB without officially doing anything.

No automatic endorsement of Kommie Harris from the Teamsters says everything, that combined with the poll results being leaked showing how truly weak her rank and file support is. You better believe politicians, especially those in swing states, are looking at those numbers and will potentially impact how they vote on issues important to union members.