Teamster Presidential Survey

Need to make sure you're an actual member of the Teamsters. Remember the Teamsters are not just UPS. Many company's have temps/seasonals at different times of the year that pay dues and locals are not always on top of who is still a member. So the IBT has to weed them out.

It's hard for a NJ 177 member to understand that the Teamsters represent more than just UPS so I understand the confusion. :)
It's hard for me to understand that the Teamsters represent UPS.

PT Car Washer

I mean, there’s lots of reasons why people feel that way I just wasn’t sure exactly which one you were talking about lol.

I’m grateful to be represented by the Teamsters. Not perfect but we’re doing pretty good.

If you’re talking about politics, well ….it’s complicated. 😂
Teamsters is just not UPS. Our Local represent many companies. Definitely not a 9 to 5 job for our FT Union representatives.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yeah, I’m not gonna say you should. Not everyone wants to do that’s understandable. Sounds to me like you’re more agitated with certain people not necessarily the whole organization. I think that’s a problem for any organization. Lots of people just suck. 🤷‍♂️
@What'dyabringmetoday??? wants you to be nasty to him, he likes it.

He misses @BigUnionGuy and hasn't found anyone else that makes him feel the way BUG did.

Coldworld

I mean, there’s lots of reasons why people feel that way I just wasn’t sure exactly which one you were talking about lol.

I’m grateful to be represented by the Teamsters. Not perfect but we’re doing pretty good.

If you’re talking about politics, well ….it’s complicated. 😂
1727049326165.gif