Teamster Presidential Survey

Crosscutters

Trump was speaking on a very specific Tesla/Twitter thing. I can't remember which company,.
Once again liberals have nothing so they have to resort to lying.
Tesla and X are non union
Yet Trump agreed and liked the fact that musk would just dump employees fighting for better benefits. Get a grip. It’s ok . Trump isn’t perfect.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Yet Trump agreed and liked the fact that musk would just dump employees fighting for better benefits. Get a grip. It’s ok . Trump isn’t perfect.
That isn't what he said. Trump didn't name the company, but it seems he was talking about Twitter employees quitting because Elon bought it. In that case it would be an unprotected strike.

@What'dyabringmetoday??? wants you to be nasty to him, he likes it.

He misses @BigUnionGuy and hasn't found anyone else that makes him feel the way BUG did.
Oh look- the King got his feelings hurt again. Just scroll by if you don't like what other people say. I realize you think everyone should share your views and opinions. It's a big world out there. Maybe you will realize that one day, I anxiously await your feeble reply. (Lol)

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh look- the King got his feelings hurt again. Just scroll by if you don't like what other people say. I realize you think everyone should share your views and opinions. It's a big world out there. Maybe you will realize that one day, I anxiously await your feeble reply. (Lol)
Perhaps you could take your own advice in retirement?

Besides, you can't hurt my feelings, I don't have any. 😉

I have NOT been lurking

Eat. Sleep. Work. Jork.
Screenshot_20240924_113828_Chrome.jpg

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
When did the the union decide to flip flip on this topic, from no endorsement to now Teamsters for Comrade Kamala? Didn’t we take a poll and it was overwhelmingly in favor of DT? I am so confused.