Terminated for dishonesty

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you in front of the allegedly closed business while you do it?
Yep. Told to attempt, so go there. These knuckleheads dig their own hole not doing so.

Gotta love these "it's missed" tough guys. You know they are cryin' and fussin' but still doing as told.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Gotta love these "it's missed" tough guys. You know they are cryin' and fussin' but still doing as told
We are told not to run misloads and sheet MISSED at end of day if no one reaches out to us to grab it , I’m working as directed.
🧔‍♂️✊

Wally

We are told not to run misloads and sheet MISSED at end of day if no one reaches out to us to grab it , I’m working as directed.
🧔‍♂️✊
Ok, we were told not to use the missed key this past week.

8ae50k.jpg

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
CHECK FOR MISLOADS BY 11:30 AM HEE HEE IM THE SILLY OFFICE LADY

yeah , sure…I never check for misloads that is my loaders Job and whoever is scanning for misloads
🧔‍♂️✊

oldngray

nowhere special
Yep. Told to attempt, so go there. These knuckleheads dig their own hole not doing so.

Gotta love these "it's missed" tough guys. You know they are cryin' and fussin' but still doing as told.
You are there making an attempt but if its a closed business after 5 still missed.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Ok, we were told not to use the missed key this past week.

8ae50k.jpg
OP messed up by sheeting them missed but they never reached out to him explaining what to do in his current situation. Poor management communication with driver and OP should have messaged over Diad for further instructions.
🧔‍♂️✊

Wally

OP messed up by sheeting them missed but they never reached out to him explaining what to do in his current situation. Poor management communication with driver and OP should have messaged over Diad for further instructions.
🧔‍♂️✊
Found 2 packages as misloads and scan them in as misloads. Didn't get any response to run them. But get this it was said in PCM. "Nothing will be sheeted as missed this week due to Christmas weekend." Odds of getting the job back ?
Seems perfectly clear to me? Even if you messed up, you can rescan and use another key they let the office know.