Terminated for dishonesty

Michael Scott

We were told yesterday and friday everything gets delivered, no matter what. If we wouldve done what this driver did i can guarentee our outcome wouldve been the same as his. I know its annoying when you do your portion of the process (sending in the misload) and someone in the office is too lazy to send you a message back. But the bottom line is you chose to not deliver the packages. Ive sat for 15 minutes before sending message after message about do i run these misloads? At some point if i dont hear back, build manifest, make service.

twotwofour

do some centers really not run missloads at the end of their day? I can't believe someone could just take it for granted to bring back a package like nothing would happen

Thebrownblob

do some centers really not run missloads at the end of their day? I can't believe someone could just take it for granted to bring back a package like nothing would happen
Some actually actually do make smart choices on distance and service levels of packages. But usually if it’s just a residential regular package, we’re getting instructions to deliver especially at Christmas time.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Here's the thing I've found the misloads before 1 PM. Hoping OMS would send it in my diad eventually then i would of ran it. Knowing we got ghost cars I assumed they were getting a plan to get to me and run it for me. Over heard someone saying. "No one is working more than 8 hours." But your absolutely right we've been running misloads even if they were 20 miles away, but we had SSD to do it for us.
Here's the flaw in your logic, and these are YOUR words, "Hoping" and "Assumed".

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
8A1D67AD-BF76-4B7F-A1F2-51D103E993DD.png