Texas school shooting

rod

Retired 23 years
You can finance guns or put them on a card. His family also seemed like leeches off the grand parents who cared for him while his mom was on drugs. I got family that has never worked an honest day in their lives and still has a roof over their head and vehicle to drive thanks to my grandma.
I'm NOT saying everyone who works 40 plus years at UPS is doing so to support off spring who are leeches like he and his parents were (living off of the grandparents) but a lot of them are. We had a guy who continued to work long after he could have retired whose family were total bums. They never left home, had bums for boy friends and spouses who never contributed a dime to the household. He finally retired from UPS long after he should have but even to this day he works long hours with his excavation business to support those leeches. .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm NOT saying everyone who works 40 plus years at UPS is doing so to support off spring who are leeches like he and his parents were (living off of the grandparents) but a lot of them are. We had a guy who continued to work long after he could have retired whose family were total bums. They never left home, had bums for boy friends and spouses who never contributed a dime to the household. He finally retired from UPS long after he should have but even to this day he works long hours with his excavation business to support those leeches. .
Extermination is warranted there

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Do you really think it stops with the unborn? Next will be the 'defectives'. Then comes the infirm and handicapped.Then comes...

What color are your eyes, again?

You might be next.

Or your surviving children.

Or your grandchildren.
We all have to die of something.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I fully agree with people though, that if you’re outside a school with a gun while some little psychopath is lighting up toddlers :censored2: all that other :censored2: you know what needs to be done.
If you ever just sit there on your hands while children are being shot to death, I don’t think you deserve to be a police officer and should become a UPS driver like me. It’s a lot less stressful.
I'll wait to see what they say actually happened.

I read the shooter was barricaded in a classroom and almost all the victims were in that one room. They had to get someone to unlock the heavy duty door to take the guy out.

Lots of social media crap about cops not going in and not letting parents go in. I'm pretty sure there were cops already in there and parents running around would have made a chaotic situation worse.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'll wait to see what they say actually happened.

I read the shooter was barricaded in a classroom and almost all the victims were in that one room. They had to get someone to unlock the heavy duty door to take the guy out.

Lots of social media crap about cops not going in and not letting parents go in. I'm pretty sure there were cops already in there and parents running around would have made a chaotic situation worse.
I agree, just saying if what these people claim is the truth, I don’t blindly support police if they :censored2:ed up on a situation like this the way that is being reported they shouldn’t show their face in that community again.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I agree, just saying if what these people claim is the truth, I don’t blindly support police if they :censored2:ed up on a situation like this the way that is being reported they shouldn’t show their face in that community again.
From what I saw, witnesses are saying the cops didn’t do anything for almost an hour. There were NO cops on the scene when the shooter got to the school.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
From what I saw, witnesses are saying the cops didn’t do anything for almost an hour. There were NO cops on the scene when the shooter got to the school.

Right now the story is that the shooter was outside the building for 12 minutes. What if there was a trained citizen or several on site armed with similar armament?

Chances are that the killer would of never got in.... Bullet in the head ... end of story...

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's really sad that most cuckservatives blame other countries and most non white people for this countries problems but can't comprehend these guns are 100% American made and proliferated

Your people invaded, enslaved and committed genocide. Why would I want them here?

This forum was a lot better when you went quiet for awhile after the whole 500 page covid vaccine thread died down.