Texas school shooting

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1653663582915.png

Thebrownblob

Bc u have mass shootings all the time for 1 lol

It’s a worldwide problem, gun control does nothing to stop.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do u have good jobs? No
Yes I do

is the housing market working? No
Like it always does

Is the govt not corrupted by money including guns makers? no
Every government has always been corrupt because of power and money

is high ed affordable? no
No because of government intervention

Is healthcare affordable? no
Mine is amazing and free

is the labor movement strong? No
Seems to be on the upswing

Are ppl organizing to take back their country and prevent impending collapse? no
Lol people are lazy, And would rather let someone else do it.

Are americans socializing together like they used to? No
social media has created a worldwide problem loneliness and disconnectedness

Are we free of ridiculous conspiracy theories? No
Your post is a ridiculous conspiracy theory so…..
Is he out of his mind? Yes

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
God created Cain.
Graced him with Free Will.
Is God responsible for the results?
Think deeply about your deep thoughts.
God didn’t create Cain.
He created his dad and mom.
Cain was born naturally by the laws of procreation and conception that God put in place.
His created parents, who could have chosen not to party that night with the free will God gave them but, they decided to go for it.
Think deeper.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
AR-15 was never designed for military use. It is not the same as an M-16. Just uses a lot of the same parts.
yes it was designed for military use

it was a direct result of Project SALVO and refined by Project AGILE; these PREDATED civilian sales

anyways, the semantics between an AR-15 and an M-16 are pretty stupid considering the full-auto capability is the only meaningful difference; it's 99% the same otherwise

oldngray

nowhere special

it was a direct result of Project SALVO and refined by Project AGILE; these PREDATED civilian sales

anyways, the semantics between an AR-15 and an M-16 are pretty stupid considering the full-auto capability is the only meaningful difference; it's 99% the same otherwise
They look almost the same I agree. But internally they are different. By design it is difficult to convert an AR-15 to full auto.

rickyb

It’s a worldwide problem, gun control does nothing to stop.
This list is overwhelmingly american even though america makes up only 5% of ww pop

oldngray

nowhere special

The original Armalite AR-15 became the M-16 but when the patents were sold to Colt they designed a new rifle for civilian use and called it the AR-15. Not the same as the Armalite rifle with the same name.