Texas school shooting

allahuakbar

She/Her
53B2CE3C-2CE6-4562-9ABB-FFFB5CBDA2A9.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"God made us of nothing, but by the mere act of His will He made us into something. And the same will that brought us into existence is required to keep us in existence. Think hard about this, for in it is the primary truth about ourselves; without it we shall not know the first thing about ourselves- the first thing.
A carpenter makes a chair. He leaves it, and the chair continues to exist. Why? Because the material he made it of preserves the shape he has given it. In other words, when the maker of a thing leaves it, it is kept in existence by the material used in its making. If God, having made us, left us, we should be kept in existence by the material used in our making-namely, nothing.
What it is made of does not account for any being's coming into existence or remaining in existence; everything depends at every instant upon the God it is made by. That is one reason for giving the whole power of our mind to knowing God." -FJ Sheed, Theology for Beginners

God is as active in our creation as He was in Adam and Eve's.
Which part of this addresses Cain as a created being?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Yep.

The receiver has to be properly milled (with the 3rd hole) the fire control group, and bolt carrier.

If you even have the receiver and mill it yourself, you better have a class 2 SOT license.... or you are

in "constructive possession" of a non-registered NFA item.

Why does it matter? There are MANY semi auto rifles available yet the emotionally fragile knee jerk emotional thinkers are too stupid to care about anything other than the "assault rifle". These people are dumber than cow crap beat with a bat.
It also makes no sense to use a semi auto rifle if you want to kill a massive number of people. A shotgun is MUCH more deadly. A shotgun, up close, can kill 3+ people at close range. I've never understood why these psychopaths use ar-15s???

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why does it matter? There are MANY semi auto rifles available yet the emotionally fragile knee jerk emotional thinkers are too stupid to care about anything other than the "assault rifle". These people are dumber than cow crap beat with a bat.
It also makes no sense to use a semi auto rifle if you want to kill a massive number of people. A shotgun is MUCH more deadly. A shotgun, up close, can kill 3+ people at close range. I've never understood why these psychopaths use ar-15s???
Operative words being “up close”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I remember when our President told us to get a shot gun.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Yes. These horrific actions take place up close. A gaggle of children, in a hallway, maybe 50' away. A shotgun is MUCH more lethal. Stupid criminals. Also a shotgun is always going to be much easier to obtain.
I have an AR-15. It's a very good one too. Not a $600.00 piece. I love owning it. I don't shoot it but maybe a few times a year. It's fun to target shoot with and my reloads are super cheap. I hate people who say "you don't need that". When I hear this I involuntarily blurt out FU!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes. These horrific actions take place up close. A gaggle of children, in a hallway, maybe 50' away. A shotgun is MUCH more lethal. Stupid criminals. Also a shotgun is always going to be much easier to obtain.
I have an AR-15. It's a very good one too. Not a $600.00 piece. I love owning it. I don't shoot it but maybe a few times a year. It's fun to target shoot with and my reloads are super cheap. I hate people who say "you don't need that". When I hear this I involuntarily blurt out FU!
You need a variety

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
There hasn’t been any empires that haven’t torn themselves apart.
What’s your point? I don’t buy into this whole Americans don’t share a culture thing and that Texans don’t share a culture thing.

Most people are polite, civil individuals that go to work, take care of their family and try to lead a happy life.

You really should get out of your cubicle more and touch some grass. Humans beings are mostly the same with some relatively minor disagreements that radicals will blow up into violence.
most people in the world fit into that category, that doesn't mean their political values work together

you have to have a common language, you have to have a common political vision; when you bring in millions of people over 6 decades, you overwhelm the ability of the nation to assimilate them and instead they just form their own mestizo culture