Texas school shooting

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
These suggestions seem reasonable to me.
1653953854775.jpg

Thebrownblob

I do believe this is a different issue.
How well did outlawing alcohol work? Did you stop Drinking because the government said you had to? nope it was because something inside of you changed. This issue has Little to do with a weapon and more to do with what’s inside someone.

Integrity

Binge Poster
How well did outlawing alcohol work?
Not real up on the history.
Did you stop Drinking because the government said you had to?
No, the government never said I had to.
nope it was because something inside of you changed.
I stopped because I wanted to.
This issue has Little to do with a weapon and more to do with what’s inside someone.
I believe guns should not be outlawed but I do believe they should be strictly and thoroughly regulated and potential gun owners should be diligently vetted before purchase permits are issued.

Thebrownblob

Not real up on the history.

No, the government never said I had to.

I stopped because I wanted to.

I believe guns should not be outlawed but I do believe they should be strictly and thoroughly regulated and potential gun owners should be diligently vetted before purchase permits are issued.
They already are strictly regulated and we already do have to undergo a criminal background check.

Integrity

Binge Poster
They already are strictly regulated and we already do have to undergo a criminal background check.
I believe they need to be more strictly and thoroughly federally regulated.

I believe criminal background checks are a good start but inadequate.

I believe all potential gun owners should willingly submit to a thorough mental health screening and competency evaluation prior to the issuance of a purchase permit.

Thebrownblob

I believe all potential gun owners should willingly submit to a thorough mental health screening and competency evaluation prior to the issuance of a purchase permit.
After a through investigation we have decided you integrity have no business owning a gun due to your past alcoholism. We believe you are unstable and incapable of being trusted with owning a weapon for your protection. Thank you, your local mental health screening competency evaluation. Lol PS we are also reviewing your drivers license.

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Why

Integrity

Binge Poster
After a through investigation we have decided you integrity have no business owning a gun due to your past alcoholism. We believe you are unstable and incapable of being trusted with owning a weapon for your protection. Thank you, your local mental health screening competency evaluation.
I think you are on the right track here.
Lol PS we are also reviewing your drivers license.
Off topic.
Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Thanks for the Bible verse.

Thebrownblob

I think you are on the right track here.

Off topic.

Thanks for the Bible verse.
If you believe my nonsense reply is “on the right track” then you are a hopelessly sad individual, incapable of understanding the complexities of what you’re asking some government agency to do. Thankfully you’ve not been given such powers because they would only hurt more people due to your inability to understand human nature.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you believe my nonsense reply is “on the right track” then you are a hopelessly sad individual,
I am a very happy person.
incapable of understanding the complexities of what you’re asking some government agency to do.
I think I do understand, maybe it is you who doesn’t.
Thankfully you’ve not been given such powers because they would only hurt more people due to your inability to understand human nature.
I don’t think this is true.

vantexan

i dont but you have to resort to telling lies

your lying is an insult to yourself
You've been lying about the U.S. forever. We're not perfect but nowhere near as bad as you make us out to be. I'm beginning to believe Canadians have a bad case of penis envy.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
That is not my current location.

Buzz killer.
BTW a buzz killer is someone that sucks the fun out of the life of others by being boring, too serious and/or Posterbating. PLEASE don't ask what Posterbating is. Just go look at the recent activity of yours.

I am not anti-gun but I do strongly believe that gun ownership should be regulated as a privilege and not a right.

WRONG. It absolutely IS a right and not a privilege. Actually it's both.

i dont but you have to resort to telling lies

your lying is an insult to yourself

NICE! You and tegritty are hooking up in the same thread. Your making progress. Maybe you two can start your own thread and leave us alone?

No, it isn't. Take the U.S. completely out of the picture and two things will happen. The global economy will fall apart and Russia and China would dominate the world in a totalitarian manner.

Either take America out or put in a potus like Biden.