Texas school shooting

Box Ox

Think I might know what the real problem is.

View attachment 387052
Looks like the uptrend started after the end of Jim Crow, beginning civil rights era

That must be the problem!

Wonder how fast postulating that the end of Jim Crow and the beginning of the civil rights era led to the collapse of the African American family structure would get me banned from r/politics.

Thebrownblob

Started way before Biden and was used as another form of control and slavery. Ttku son...
And accelerated because of him try to keep up yourself. you should be proud of yourself voting for him! You can eat your Jim Crow, if you like your white supremacist you can keep your white supremacist.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is that why you have no children? Good for you son. The world is a better place without your DNA in the Gene pool.😶
No, I'm not some ignorant nappy headed jigaboo, and neither are you.

You're a white beta soy boy living in your mommy's basement because you can't afford to live on your own with your FedEx ground slave wages.

Stop pretending to be black son, it's weird.

MAKAVELI

No, I'm not some ignorant nappy headed jigaboo, and neither are you.

You're a white beta soy boy living in your mommy's basement because you can't afford to live on your own with your FedEx ground slave wages.

Stop pretending to be black son, it's weird.
Be careful son. Your Gammy's trust fund won't last forever and momma is going to need you come out of the basement and get a real job at Wendy's.😂

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Be careful son. Your Gammy's trust fund won't last forever and momma is going to need you come out of the basement and get a real job at Wendy's.😂
I'm not a FedEx ground bitch making slave wages like you boy.

When are you going to stop bitching and moaning in the fed ex forum about how bad your job is, and actually go get a better one?

Why do you people love being victims so much?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A very liberal associate of mine has suggested that in order to move the gun issue towards a conclusion an Emmett Till open casket movement is needed with the victims of the Texas shooting.

Thebrownblob

A very liberal associate of mine has suggested that in order to move the gun issue towards a conclusion an Emmett Till open casket movement is needed with the victims of the Texas shooting.
I guess in his warped mind he doesn’t think we understand what happened? Tell him now do abortion.

floridays

They should, after that is finished make them aware that murder is a capital crime, a crime that did not deter the assailant.
Fukemyou can't deal with a mental disorder that is rooted in politics.