Texas school shooting

newolddude

Nope, I would agree with him and say too bad Bad policies didn’t allow someone to have a gun in there and take down an 18-year-old kid who barely knew how to use his weapon. Democrat policies lead to death and despair.
Yelling at grieving family members is tough and cool. You guys sure showed them. Props to you on your big win.

Thebrownblob

Yelling at grieving family members is tough and cool. You guys sure showed them. Props to you on your big win.
You guys LOL? Perhaps read my comment instead of just posting nonsense. Which is all you’ve done for the last four or five days. And as far as who the guy is that said get over it it was probably a leftist plant so you could have a Twitter moment..😂

El Correcto

god is dead
So you can go back to your conservative circle jerk?
What’s the point of being left wing here?
This isn’t a platform designed to have your face next to every post you make, there is no virtue signaling glory. This is mostly working class american men that don’t got to worry about people threatening their livelihoods over some political statement, of course it’s gonna be a right wing circle jerk.

newfie

So you can go back to your conservative circle jerk?
well it is supposed to be current events not grimms fairy tales. And the current event is this country is run by crap and giggles into the ground.

we do i guess appreciate your efforts to tell us 5 dollar a gallon gas is really not that bad.
thanks to you I do think how lucky i am to pay twice as much for my groceries than i was before biden.

And thanks to you repeating the DNC talking points we now understand that this country is screwed and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Looks like the uptrend started after the end of Jim Crow, beginning civil rights era and beginning of mass incarceration.🤔
Quite racist of you, Oreo.

I’m proud of you, however, for admitting that Jim Crow was actually a positive influence.

Shocked, but proud!

newolddude

well it is supposed to be current events not grimms fairy tales. And the current event is this country is run by crap and giggles into the ground.

we do i guess appreciate your efforts to tell us 5 dollar a gallon gas is really not that bad.
thanks to you I do think how lucky i am to pay twice as much for my groceries than i was before biden.

And thanks to you repeating the DNC talking points we now understand that this country is screwed and there is nothing that can be done about it.
This country is screwed. The question is who wins when it collapses.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
so many shootings can’t even keep track of them
🧔‍♂️✊

Imagine if trump was potus? The MSM would be all about blaming him for shootings. If anyone disagrees with this statement they are blind.

Quite racist of you, Oreo.

I’m proud of you, however, for admitting that Jim Crow was actually a positive influence.

Shocked, but proud!

The left is extremely racist. They love black Americans ONLY because they are guaranteed votes.