Texas school shooting

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yes. But he flew up into the sky after telling 11 followers to tell everyone about him. Hasn't been seen since.

Maybe those 11 followers were hallucinating and he's still dead?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
McConaughey made a speech at the Whitehouse today and he sounded great to people that are as ignorant about guns as he is. Below is a statement that he made that immediately disqualifies him from speaking about guns. He is an actor doing in the fake Whitehouse set exactly what Biden does... Acts and reads a script.

McConaughey said, “Due to the exceptionally large exit wounds of an AR-15 rifle, most of the bodies so mutilated that only DNA test or green converse could identify them.

Anyone see what’s wrong with statement he made?

newolddude

McConaughey made a speech at the Whitehouse today and he sounded great to people that are as ignorant about guns as he is. Below is a statement that he made that immediately disqualifies him from speaking about guns. He is an actor doing in the fake Whitehouse set exactly what Biden does... Acts and reads a script.

McConaughey said, “Due to the exceptionally large exit wounds of an AR-15 rifle, most of the bodies so mutilated that only DNA test or green converse could identify them.

How is that wrong? That's one of the main selling points of the 223 or 5.56.

floridays

Yes I see what's wrong with the statement.
That said, I would expect a large exit wound of any rifle, even a BB gun. :rolleyes: :lol:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You finally post something I can agree with.
1654643328671.png

This conservative don't look too tough.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How is that wrong? That's one of the main selling points of the 223 or 5.56.
223 or 5.56 isn’t a rifle it is ammo. AR-15s come in multiple calibers even as little as .22 caliber. McCounahey makes it sound like if a .22 caliber comes out of an AR-15 then somehow that ammo becomes more powerful and makes a large exit hole.
His words “Due to the exceptionally large exit wounds of an AR-15 rifle”
So according to him no matter what caliber the AR-15 is it makes an exceptionally large exit wound. That is the statement that makes you know he doesn‘t know Anything about guns and ammo.
He was put there to scare people and use those evil AR-15s. Do you remember when it was AK-47s? Other guns use the same ammo as AR-15s Why are they so evil? This is all theatrics for people that have no clue about guns.

Last edited: