Texas school shooting

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1654645900155.png

floridays

Yes I see what's wrong with the statement.
That said, I would expect a large exit wound of any rifle, even a BB gun. :rolleyes: :lol:
@Darmark7 I assume you didn't understand my post.

A rifle does not exit a body or whatever the target was, a fired round does, and all don't exit what they impact.
That said, it was a horrific act of evil , perpetrated by a demon.

I don't believe the dna story either.

The guy didn't use a wood chipper, distinguishing marks and dental records would be used before dna, and did these parents not know what clothes they sent their children to school in that day? Just a question.

The narrative is being pushed for a reason, you knew that though.

floridays

That kids an idiot , he should not be drawing attention to himself. Got out of a lot of trouble now acting like a child. ALL SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES NEED BANNED
🧔‍♂️✊
He shouldn't be drawing attention, that's agreed.

What did you do when you were a kid you shouldn't have done?

That said, he hasn't killed anyone, unless you'd like to note an amazing show of retreating then ingauging the enemy in self-defense. That is the gun control the left wants no part of.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
He shouldn't be drawing attention, that's agreed.

What did you do when you were a kid you shouldn't have done?

That said, he hasn't killed anyone, unless you'd like to note an amazing show of retreating then ingauging the enemy in self-defense. That is the gun control the left wants no part of.
I agree he’s got some good self defense skills union brother..I’m not from a part of the USA that people run wild with guns down the road so it’s a little out of my element. My towns population is 500. WHERE IM FROM his young ass would be at home SPLITTING WOOD AND LEARNING construction skills instead of RUNNING DOWN A ROAD WITH A GUN but I GUESS THATS JUST MY OPINION.

SMH

SIGH 🤦‍♂️
🧔‍♂️✊

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
A rifle does not exit a body or whatever the target was, a fired round does, and all don't exit what they impact.
That said, it was a horrific act of evil , perpetrated by a demon.

I don't believe the dna story either.

You was one step ahead of me. I was focused on the ammo but you seen something I didn’t in his statement. He is not a person that needs to be talking about gun control.
I don’t know what happened at that school but I don‘t buy what the MSM has to sell. I studied the Sandy Hook shooting in depth. I watched video after video and I don’t know what happened at that school but it wasn’t what we was told. I don’t know if you seen the video I put up a while back of a “parent” that his 6 yr old daughter was killed at Sandy Hook. The next day he is doing an interview and his eyes are white with no bags under his eyes. He looked like he had a good nights sleep without a care in the world. The giveaway was he was caught laughing seconds before the interview starts then he takes a moment to “get into character“ before he starts. Never sheds a tear but tried to act distraught.
Incase you didn’t see it here it is. This is only one thing that doesn’t make sense. I seen plenty more.
You just have to watch the first minute to see what I’m talking about.

floridays

I agree he’s got some good self defense skills union brother..I’m not from a part of the USA that people run wild with guns down the road so it’s a little out of my element. My towns population is 500. WHERE IM FROM his young ass would be at home SPLITTING WOOD AND LEARNING construction skills instead of RUNNING DOWN A ROAD WITH A GUN but I GUESS THATS JUST MY OPINION.

SMH

SIGH 🤦‍♂️
🧔‍♂️✊
He didn't run until he was chased. That was his retreat.

He was legally armed, for good reason.

Ask all the other 499 from your town if they agree with that notion.
I'll bet your small town hasn't been looted and burned down as well. You've never had the reason to protect your or a friends property, or be available for medical care if someone was in need.

SMH

My guess is if that happened in your small town and you didn't offer the same response you'd have a hard time findin a buddy to go to the lake with.

SIGH

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You was one step ahead of me. I was focused on the ammo but you seen something I didn’t in his statement. He is not a person that needs to be talking about gun control.
I don’t know what happened at that school but I don‘t buy what the MSM has to sell. I studied the Sandy Hook shooting in depth. I watched video after video and I don’t know what happened at that school but it wasn’t what we was told. I don’t know if you seen the video I put up a while back of a “parent” that his 6 yr old daughter was killed at Sandy Hook. The next day he is doing an interview and his eyes are white with no bags under his eyes. He looked like he had a good nights sleep without a care in the world. The giveaway was he was caught laughing seconds before the interview starts then he takes a moment to “get into character“ before he starts. Never sheds a tear but tried to act distraught.
Incase you didn’t see it here it is. This is only one thing that doesn’t make sense. I seen plenty more.

Sandy hook was a hoax
🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
He didn't run until he was chased. That was his retreat.

He was legally armed, for good reason.

Ask all the other 499 from your town if they agree with that notion.
I'll bet your small town hasn't been looted and burned down as well. You've never had the reason to protect your or a friends property, or be available for medical care if someone was in need.

SMH

My guess is if that happened in your small town and you didn't offer the same response you'd have a hard time findin a buddy to go to the lake with.

SIGH
You just keep watching the news buddy

I’ll be looking into the woods enjoying the retired life

SMH!!!!!!

SIGH!!!!!

🧔‍♂️✊🪓🌳

floridays

You just keep watching the news buddy

I’ll be looking into the woods enjoying the retired life

SMH!!!!!!

SIGH!!!!!

🧔‍♂️✊🪓🌳
I can't wait until you do, It a good day and good times.

I've split a lot of wood in my life, sledge hammer and wedges, axe if it was possible.
Enjoy the woods, stay armed.
Like you needed to hear that from me. :lol:
I got no problem with you. You're a likable guy.:thumbup1:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I can't wait until you do, It a good day and good times.

I've split a lot of wood in my life, sledge hammer and wedges, axe if it was possible.
Enjoy the woods, stay armed.
Like you needed to hear that from me. :lol:
I got no problem with you. You're a likable guy.:thumbup1:
I love you union brother!

I have no problem with rittenhouse, if he had to light them up then 🤬 it!
🧔‍♂️✊

floridays

I've seen that before, my thought was the same. Reminded of an old Bill Clinton video footage, I'll try to find it.

It's really sad, but when my mother died she was the last human I fully trusted.