Texas school shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
May I'm also add I'm straight, a gun owner and an NRA member? (Life membership gifted by my grandfather when I graduated from high school.)

It will take you guys a few years to work through the darker colored people and the gays before you get to the liberals.
It’s the white liberals that have to go. They’re the ones that :censored2:ed everything up.
Got a hunting rifle do ya? For squirrels and such?
Good luck with that….NRA, Lol

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm a white Christian male solidly in the middle class so I won't be the first up against the wall when you guys start the purges.
White men who are pusillanimous who don't step up to the plate need to be purged first. Makes it easier shooting when the herd is thinned down.

oldngray

nowhere special
He didn't run until he was chased. That was his retreat.

He was legally armed, for good reason.

Ask all the other 499 from your town if they agree with that notion.
I'll bet your small town hasn't been looted and burned down as well. You've never had the reason to protect your or a friends property, or be available for medical care if someone was in need.

SMH

My guess is if that happened in your small town and you didn't offer the same response you'd have a hard time findin a buddy to go to the lake with.

SIGH
He was legally armed but the media still repeats the lie claiming he was doing it illegally.

newolddude

guy must have been reading the quran.

i always love watching you guys promote the rainbow while supporting violently anti gay muslims.
thats a hell of a juggling act

Sure, if you say so princess.

E9BJ4B4WQAIH1Tf.jpg

I denounce all forms of religious subjugation of others.

Last edited: