Texas school shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sure, if you say so princess.

E9BJ4B4WQAIH1Tf.jpg

I denounce all forms of religious subjugation of others.
Beat it Fruitcake. You seem obsessed with princess. We’re you one when you were a little girl?

Box Ox

Sure, if you say so princess.

E9BJ4B4WQAIH1Tf.jpg

I denounce all forms of religious subjugation of others.

Like the left’s counterparts to conservative Christians don’t propagandize, aren’t selective about “the science” and don’t have their own religion-like ideological ecosystem that calls for a melding with state, halting of other faiths/viewpoints and attempts to backstop it all through force of law.

If you truly do denounce all forms of religious subjugation of others you should probably take a close and honest look at what your side is up to as well. It’s a nice sounding thing to say but is rarely true for most people.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

This dip:censored2: seems to have forgotten these changes after 9/11
-enhanced security screenings for people & luggage
-no fly lists
-cockpit doors reinforced
-more federal air Marshalls who are now armed
-formation of the TSA
-limits on liquids
-remove shoes & belts through security
-no access to gates for non-travelers
Yep more security at airports nothing about banning airplanes so it seem your point is we need to do more secure steps at schools and other points of mass shootings and not even be talking about guns. Excellent point, I agree!

newolddude

Yep more security at airports nothing about banning airplanes so it seem your point is we need to do more secure steps at schools and other points of mass shootings and not even be talking about guns. Excellent point, I agree!
19 armed police officers stood in the hallway and did nothing while children bled out. But sure, lets not do background checks and instead put more law enforcement in schools so they can cower in the corner.

Darmark7

19 armed police officers stood in the hallway and did nothing while children bled out. But sure, lets not do background checks and instead put more law enforcement in schools so they can cower in the corner.
Can you tell me what state or where I can buy a gun legally and not get a backgroung check?
When the border agents were set to enter the room, there were as many as 19 officers in the hallway outside. If they would of been inside when the shooter was entering they would of shot the dude to protect their own butt. the problem was they was outside.
There should be armed people inside the building before someone gets in not afterwards. Armed people is only the beginning of security measures that should be taken at schools. Look back at your own statement at how many measures are now taken at airports. Put in some of the same precautions in schools that courthouses, congress, White house, banks, hospitals and ect has and this would stop but it seems they don't either think children are worth protecting or else they don't want this to stop. It's about gun confiscation not protecting the kids.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Here we go for you people that ask questions. Look at the green shoes that they said the little girl that was killed was wearing. These shoes are brand new. Never been wore. I’ve looked at other pictures of McConaughey’s wife holding the shoes and they look like they are big enough to be adult shoes. Here we have an actor with his props and the sheep fall for it hook, line and sinker. Nothing the MSM says is true. Nothing! I would not of even caught this because I don‘t watch TV but I was doing my digging and seen the shoes and it stuck out like a soar thumb.

A7CDECCA-785B-4925-AB51-09436FEF7026.jpeg

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Here we go for you people that ask questions. Look at the green shoes that they said the little girl that was killed was wearing. These shoes are brand new. Never been wore. I’ve looked at other pictures of McConaughey’s wife holding the shoes and they look like they are big enough to be adult shoe. Here we have an actor with his props and the sheep fall for it hook, line and sinker. Nothing the MSM says is true. Nothing! I would not of even caught this because I don‘t watch TV but I was doing my digging and seen the shoes and it stuck out like a soar thumb.

View attachment 387394

That’s what I thought. They looked new, and the kid would’ve been a giant

Darmark7

That’s what I thought. They looked new, and the kid would’ve been a giant
This is all a show. I mean everything that we are being told. Not just this situation. What amazes me is that people still watch and believe what they are told without asking questions about things that make no sense at all. I never believed that the majority of the population could be brainwashed so easily but we are seeing it with our own eyes.

UnionStrong

Here we go for you people that ask questions. Look at the green shoes that they said the little girl that was killed was wearing. These shoes are brand new. Never been wore. I’ve looked at other pictures of McConaughey’s wife holding the shoes and they look like they are big enough to be adult shoe. Here we have an actor with his props and the sheep fall for it hook, line and sinker. Nothing the MSM says is true. Nothing! I would not of even caught this because I don‘t watch TV but I was doing my digging and seen the shoes and it stuck out like a soar thumb.

View attachment 387394

I’ve lost all respect for McConaughey

PCM Troll

I was told that the school, the faculty, and UCISD police are to blame for shooting in Uvalde. Just for clarification, Uvalde has 2 different police departments. City and school (UCISD). UCISD police officer had an opportunity to stop the shooter before he entered school if they would have shot him outside. There was a work order to repair the door the shooter entered because it wouldn't lock. The school planned to fix the door during summer break. Teachers did not lock classroom doors to prevent shooter from entering. The doors to the classrooms are unbreachable when locked. The classroom doors are designed this way to prevent shooters from entering. Uvalde does not have an active SWAT team. The SWAT team was disbanded earlier in the year so that's why Bortac was called in. They needed a shield to confront the shooter due to the rifle he was using. Bortac was inside school ready to go but they couldn't find keys to open classroom door. Only the principal and janitor had keys to open door. Principal was hiding and janitor was not around so Bortac had to wait about 40 minutes until they finally got keys. Once door was unlocked it took Bortac about 2 minutes to put the shooter down. They put over 25 rounds in shooter. The shooter killed kids in 2 different classrooms that have a connecting door. He used 4 clips in one classroom and 12 clips in the other. He destroyed those kids. The incident is still being actively investigated at this time.

newolddude

I was told that the school, the faculty, and UCISD police are to blame for shooting in Uvalde. Just for clarification, Uvalde has 2 different police departments. City and school (UCISD). UCISD police officer had an opportunity to stop the shooter before he entered school if they would have shot him outside. There was a work order to repair the door the shooter entered because it wouldn't lock. The school planned to fix the door during summer break. Teachers did not lock classroom doors to prevent shooter from entering. The doors to the classrooms are unbreachable when locked. The classroom doors are designed this way to prevent shooters from entering. Uvalde does not have an active SWAT team. The SWAT team was disbanded earlier in the year so that's why Bortac was called in. They needed a shield to confront the shooter due to the rifle he was using. Bortac was inside school ready to go but they couldn't find keys to open classroom door. Only the principal and janitor had keys to open door. Principal was hiding and janitor was not around so Bortac had to wait about 40 minutes until they finally got keys. Once door was unlocked it took Bortac about 2 minutes to put the shooter down. They put over 25 rounds in shooter. The shooter killed kids in 2 different classrooms that have a connecting door. He used 4 clips in one classroom and 12 clips in the other. He destroyed those kids. The incident is still being actively investigated at this time.
I can find nothing about your claim that the Uvalde SWAT team was disbanded.

Last edited:

Darmark7

19 armed police officers stood in the hallway and did nothing while children bled out. But sure, lets not do background checks.

I‘m still waiting to hear where I can buy a gun legally and not have to get a background check. I’m sure you are not just parroting what you hear on MSM. You do know if MSM says something it is a lie, don’t you?

newolddude

I‘m still waiting to hear where I can buy a gun legally and not have to get a background check. I’m sure you are not just parroting what you hear on MSM. You do know if MSM says something it is a lie, don’t you?
He had no criminal background so it was all good. I’m talking about deeper checks that would have found his social media rantings.