Texas school shooting

Thebrownblob

In Kentucky?
If you’re this Woefully ignorant about the subject you really need to stay out. No one has to fill out form 4473 for a private property sale in any state. Some states you have requirements of getting some sort of paperwork filled out proving the person told you they were not a felon, and it’s always a good idea in my opinion to do that when you sell a gun to a private person to cover yourself. You really should stick to your pretend religious posts.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you’re this Woefully ignorant about the subject you really need to stay out.
I disagree. I think staying out would increase my ignorance. I think I can learn from you.
No one has to fill out form 4473 for a private property sale in any state. Some states you have requirements of getting some sort of paperwork filled out proving the person told you they were not a felon, and it’s always a good idea in my opinion to do that when you sell a gun to a private person to cover yourself.
👍 Good information.
You really should stick to your pretend religious posts.
Thank you for the suggestion, I will take it under advisement.

Thebrownblob

No.

I am trying to stay with your discussion flow. IMO I am only responding directly to what is put out.

Just a suggestion you might try simply answering questions directly.

Just sayin.
Or you could just examine, and research it
yourself, be as wise as the Bereans, so that you don’t have false knowledge, or easily led astray.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Are you saying that @BrownFlush is partially misinformed of Kentucky gun background check regulations?
9A287CA8-C7CE-43C6-9AEA-8F5BB03B2DA4.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Or you could just examine, and research it
yourself, be as wise as the Bereans, so that you don’t have false knowledge, or easily led astray.
Not looking to do this pertaining to BC discussions, if individuals don’t want to answer directly that’s fine.

Definitely not looking to research much though for sake of these discussions.

I do sometimes but not much.