Texas school shooting

vantexan

Are you a political party follower or a follower of principles and personal integrity in life?
You recently asked me how I was living and when I gave you specific details you ignored it. Obviously you were looking for things you could point to as hypocritical. If you want to know what a leftist lib is it's someone who attacks others personally because they can't defend their stance on various issues. Guns for example have their downsides but leftist libs never point to the positive side of gun ownership because it ruins their argument. Countless lives have been saved because people had the means to protect themselves. So rather than address that leftist libs will attack the character and intelligence of gun owners. I've personally never owned a gun but support the right of people who do. There's never been a mass shooter who was a member of the NRA. And I'm for reasonable background checks but one only has to look at what the Australian government did during covid to see what a government can become after taking guns away from its citizens. Do you honestly think that with Democrats wanting to stack the Supreme Court, wanting to make Puerto Rico and D.C. states in order to get more Democrat senators to change the balance of power, that gun owners have no reason to fear our government if they give up their guns? Gun ownership keeps things in balance.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you buy from a private individual they do not have to do a background check in Kentucky. If you buy from a dealer they have the same background check as other states. Matter of fact I would think that if you bought from most private individuals in any state they wouldn’t do a background check on you.
Kentucky has very permissive gun laws that make responsible firearms ownership very simple. Kentucky does not require any kind of license for buying handguns or carrying concealed firearms. The state has almost no hardware restrictions, and does not require any waiting periods or Universal Background Checks. For these reasons, Kentucky is seen as one of the nation’s most gun-friendly states.

Kentucky Gun Laws at a Glance​

Concealed Carry Premit RequiredNo
Open Carry PremittedYes
Waiting period before purchasingNo
Lost and Stolen Firearm ReportingNo
Firearms License Required for PurchasingNo
Universal Background CheckNo
Firearm RegistrationNo
Large Capacity Magazine BanNo

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
That’s why I’m registered as non-affiliation.
Not sure of this. I will have to check.

C8EE9977-287D-4E47-9828-A5F5FBC4849F.jpeg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I‘m still waiting to hear where I can buy a gun legally and not have to get a background check. I’m sure you are not just parroting what you hear on MSM. You do know if MSM says something it is a lie, don’t you?
Any private gun sale where a dealer is not involved. Ain't that hard.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Any private gun sale where a dealer is not involved. Ain't that hard.
I should of thought of that. All those “private gun sells“ where a dealer isn’t involved on the street corners of Chicago is a good place to get one without a background check.

newfie

Are you a political party follower or a follower of principles and personal integrity in life?
I'm for free speech and against overly aggressive government action. The meter for me has completely moved from left to right without my position changing.

tourists24

He had no criminal background so it was all good. I’m talking about deeper checks that would have found his social media rantings.
How deep do you want to give the government to delve into our lives in order to make you feel better? How invasive would be ok to stop these killings?

newolddude

Heck look at Chicago. All those guns. I thought you weren't allowed in Chicago

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You want to really stop in the gun violence in the big cities ?
Bring back profiling, anyone found with a illegal gun gets shipped off to a secure lockup until their trial.
Once word gets around that people are disappearing from the streets , others will hide.
In a short amount of time the crime stats will decrease.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Bring back profiling, anyone found with a illegal gun gets shipped off to a secure lockup until their trial.
Once word gets around that people are disappearing from the streets , others will hide.
Of course this will not stop mass murders from happening.
But everyday crime will decrease and isn't that what every hacks wants to give speeches about.

tourists24

You still aren't allowed to have em in Chicago, no matter where you get em from. That's been my point all along. Gun bans won't stop people who want to get one.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So why do we have any laws? Let’s just get rid of all of them and let people do whatever they want.
The laws don’t work. That’s his point. How many more laws would you like to pass that don’t work? I’ve been around awhile and I haven’t seen gun crime reduced in cities with the country’s strictest gun laws. I’m sorry that you’re afflicted with liberalism, and comprehend facts.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I should of thought of that. All those “private gun sells“ where a dealer isn’t involved on the street corners of Chicago is a good place to get one without a background check.
Doesn't just happen on the streets of Chicago. I sold 3 guns at a yard sale a couple years ago. Perfectly legal.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The laws don’t work. That’s his point. How many more laws would you like to pass that don’t work? I’ve been around awhile and I haven’t seen gun crime reduced in cities with the country’s strictest gun laws. I’m sorry that you’re afflicted with liberalism, and comprehend facts.

Let us all make a standard at these gun shops that when a skinny, pimply faced teenager loser wants to buy a assault rifle and body armor you don’t do it.

Get real most of us can spot a loose cannon when we meet one. All these additional gun laws are only going to increase gun purchases to mostly Republican voters, experienced gun brokers, collectors, hunters and military veterans.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Ahh...you said “profiling”... that is a “no no” .. so so racist...!

Or just plain common sense..🤔

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Let us all make a standard at these gun shops that when a skinny, pimply faced teenager loser wants to buy a assault rifle and body armor you don’t do it.

Get real most of us can spot a loose cannon when we meet one. All these additional gun laws are only going to increase gun purchases to mostly Republican voters, experienced gun brokers, collectors, hunters and military veterans.
An FFL can refuse to sell a firearm to ANYONE he thinks is sketchy.