Texas school shooting

newfie

19 armed police officers stood in the hallway and did nothing while children bled out. But sure, lets not do background checks and instead put more law enforcement in schools so they can cower in the corner.
the resource officer was missing in action. he was somewhere else .

part of his job was to validate the security. He should have been making sure the doors were locked and and auditing to make sure no one was propping the doors open.

Background checks will not verify the doors are locked and will not catch a juvy record.
there is something however to 18 and 19 year olds doing a lot of these shootings and that needs to be looked at.

however we've been arguing about guns forever and criminals still find a way to get them.
but we can lock the doors today!!!!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
the resource officer was missing in action. he was somewhere else .

part of his job was to validate the security. He should have been making sure the doors were locked and and auditing to make sure no one was propping the doors open.
How do you know this?
Background checks will not verify the doors are locked and will not catch a juvy record.
there is something however to 18 and 19 year olds doing a lot of these shootings and that needs to be looked at.
Can’t argue with this.
however we've been arguing about guns forever and criminals still find a way to get them.
but we can lock the doors today!!!!!
That make sense.

Complacency sets in after time. It’s a shame.

Our church doesn’t lock our doors anymore but they have after past church shootings.

Integrity

Binge Poster
main street media. corporate media that bootlicks for the democrats.
much like Pravda in Russia they run whatever stories and narratives the democrats approve for publishing.
Are you a political party follower or a follower of principles and personal integrity in life?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
If you buy from a private individual they do not have to do a background check in Kentucky. If you buy from a dealer they have the same background check as other states. Matter of fact I would think that if you bought from most private individuals in any state they wouldn’t do a background check on you.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Are you a political party follower or a follower of principles and personal integrity in life?
Because I am a person that follows principles and personal integrity in life I can’t be part of a political party. That’s why I’m registered as non-affiliation. With that being said anyone can clearly see which party is the most evil and demonic of the two that we have.

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you buy from a private individual they do not have to do a background check in Kentucky. If you buy from a dealer they have the same background check as other states. Matter of fact I would think that if you bought from most private individuals in any state they wouldn’t do a background check on you.
Are you saying that @BrownFlush is partially misinformed of Kentucky gun background check regulations?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Because I am a person that follows principles and personal integrity in life I can’t be part of a political party.
I share in this view.
That’s why I’m registered as non-affiliation.
Not sure of this. I will have to check.
With that being said anyone can clearly see which party is the most evil and demonic of the two that we have.
I can’t agree with you here. I do not see one party clearly distinguishing themselves as leading the way in either of these areas.

I do see many broken and deceived individuals in America. Certainly I believe many of these individuals probably choose political careers.

Many probably also choose careers in UPS.

Many probably end up posting on forums such as the BC as well.