Texas school shooting

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Numerous police officers didn’t fulfill their oaths to serve and protect civilians so now it's time to face the legal repercussions.

Sadly its Texas so by the time this is over the Uvalde police officers will end up with promotions, pay raises and commendations in their files.
What did you THINK would happen when law enforcement gets thrown under the bus?

Unfortunately it's the innocent who usually pay the price for idiots like you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

This dip:censored2: seems to have forgotten these changes after 9/11
-enhanced security screenings for people & luggage
-no fly lists
-cockpit doors reinforced
-more federal air Marshalls who are now armed
-formation of the TSA
-limits on liquids
-remove shoes & belts through security
-no access to gates for non-travelers
Lot of good that does, with this imbecile in chief they can just come over the southern border now. In droves. Democrats suck.

newolddude

Lot of good that does, with this imbecile in chief they can just come over the southern border now. In droves. Democrats suck.
So let’s get rid of security checkpoints, pre screening, no fly lists, bag checks, taking off shoes, no restrictions on liquids, securing cockpits and fire all the Air Marshals? You know, all the stuff implemented after 9/11.

Thebrownblob

So let’s get rid of security checkpoints, pre screening, no fly lists, bag checks, taking off shoes, no restrictions on liquids, securing cockpits and fire all the Air Marshals? You know, all the stuff implemented after 9/11.
Funny that you think those things keep us safe. Wear your mask on a plane it will keep you safer😂

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
They don’t do that with the airplanes that are flying the illegals through out the country from the boarder.

newolddude

And I was talking about safety and security. And the idea that you think TSA is actually helpful.
Look, I agree on some things. Don’t get me started on the whole shoe takeoff crap. Or the liquid restrictions. And I agree a lot of the TSA stuff is what I call “security theater”.

But are you ready to strip everything away and go back to the unfettered pre 9/11 days?