Texas school shooting

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There was reporting today that the door may have been unlocked.
So what you're saying is the door may have been locked.... You understand how meaningless what they're saying is right?

When this happened I was saying we should wait for a full investigation, but the way the left and right have joined together to blame the police, I'm not surprised no one is cooperating.

And now they're tearing the school down, and you'll never get real answers. Might as well move on, at this point this is nothing but fodder for radical agendas and conspiracy theories.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
A shield can't break down a locked door.
Lots of Monday morning quarterbacks.
you know in the fire dept one of the first things you learn is that everything is destructible

doors locked? :censored2: you, bash it down
doors locked? :censored2: you, halligan tool it open
doors locked? :censored2: you, shoot through the glass
doors locked? :censored2: you, take a sledge hammer to the drywall and tunnel your way in (takes 5-10min tops with the right motivation)
doors locked? :censored2: you, go through the :censored2: ceiling in the next room over and crawl in
oh you're being shot at while any of this is happening? :censored2: YOU, CHILDREN ARE DYING AND THAT'S YOUR LITERAL JOB

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
A shield can't break down a locked door.

I bet if a Jan 6th Republican protester was on the other side of that locked door they would of been able to get in in a matter of minutes and CNN would of been there to film it.
The shield isn’t made to break down the door it is to protect you once you do break down the door.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you know in the fire dept one of the first things you learn is that everything is destructible

doors locked? :censored2: you, take a sledge hammer to the drywall and tunnel your way in (takes 5-10min tops with the right motivation)
doors locked? :censored2: you, go through the :censored2: ceiling in the next room over and crawl in
oh you're being shot at while any of this is happening? :censored2: YOU, CHILDREN ARE DYING AND THAT'S YOUR LITERAL JOB
Okay.
He posted a picture of police.
Police are not the fire department.

newfie

if we're still talking about the school shooting the shooter dies outside if the doors are locked.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Okay.
He posted a picture of police.
Police are not the fire department.
you missed my point

they didn't have the WILL, the IMPERATIVE to put their lives at risk for those children

motivation makes you find ways into "locked rooms" or whatever other nonsense excuses they want to throw up

if my kid was in that room i would have clawed my way through the :censored2:ing drywall if i had to; standing in a hall is just not an option

newolddude

A door breaching attachment for a shotgun is the size of a roll of quarters and costs $50 to $100.

newolddude

Are still defending the coward cops, @DriveInDriveOut ?
The police must always be defended. Because if you do question the police you are a limp wristed liberal who hates America. Even on the very very rare occasions the police do screw up: make excuses or blame the people who are asking for answers.

FVv968lWAAEg47D

Thebrownblob

The police must always be defended. Because if you do question the police you are a limp wristed liberal who hates America. Even on the very very rare occasions the police do screw up: make excuses or blame the people who are asking for answers.

FVv968lWAAEg47D
You can question them all you want I don’t care. What makes you limp wristed is you want to disarm normal people, make it impossible for them to defend there self , and then count on the police that you don’t even like or trust. Not one brain cell involved there.

newolddude

You can question them all you want I don’t care. What makes you limp wristed is you want to disarm normal people, make it impossible for them to defend there self , and then count on the police that you don’t even like or trust. Not one brain cell involved there.
I don't want to disarm normal people. I just don't want a :censored2: ton of AR-15s out on the streets. I want reasonable measures so that a mentally unstable 18 year old can't buy two AR-15s to kill children because girls won't talk to him.

And if we are going to keep AR-15s legal I want the owners of those guns to pay the increased costs that must be burdened by society to protect ourselves.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I don't want to disarm normal people. I just don't want a :censored2: ton of AR-15s out on the streets. I want reasonable measures so that a mentally unstable 18 year old can't buy two AR-15s to kill children because girls won't talk to him.
how do you enforce this scarcity?
how do you stop him from using a different weapon? he had an hour, he could have strangled them all to death just as easily

And if we are going to keep AR-15s legal I want the owners of those guns to pay the increased costs that must be burdened by society to protect ourselves.
so you're saying the crimes are the responsibility of their related groups?
do you support increasing taxes on blacks due to their higher crime rate and thus cost to police them?
should women be barred from driving due to their higher rates of responsible-fatalities?

what else do you want the government to control?