The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

I hear that but cant believe it. TDS generated 81 million votes last election. Add to that Kennedy siphoning of GOP voters.
Trump lost by around 12,000 votes in GA, 81,660 in Pennsylvania, 154k in Michigan.
But they also have experienced Biden, who was supposed to be everything Trump wasn't. TDS is going to matter only to the most diehard liberals in '24. Way too many people know little about Biden family corruption or illegal immigrants because they don't pay attention to the news and the liberal news doesn't tell them about it. But everyone knows how much more they have to spend each month now compared to when Trump was president. How bad crime has gotten in their cities. Even if they have to hold their noses they're much more likely to vote for Trump this time. Or stay home.

PT Car Washer

I hear that but cant believe it. TDS generated 81 million votes last election. Add to that Kennedy siphoning of GOP voters.
Trump lost by around 12,000 votes in GA, 81,660 in Pennsylvania, 154k in Michigan.
trump lost with 232 Electoral votes to President Biden 306. Practically a landslide. Get over it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
trump lost with 232 Electoral votes to President Biden 306. Practically a landslide. Get over it.
A few states difference. Some very close. Swing state voters may not like Biden's open border flooding , inflation, or major crime problems.

Former President Donald Trump is leading President Joe Biden in five battleground states as the president’s numbers remain underwater, according to new polling data from the New York Times and Siena College that was released Sunday.

Box Ox

“As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

“As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
The lefties really think Biden won in a near landslide?

Box Ox

The lefties really think Biden won in a near landslide?

Republicans should be thrilled that lefties still think he did. I think Biden needs to go so Trump doesn’t win next year and the lefties will just keep saying “Nuh uh, he won in a landslide in 2020.”

PT Car Washer

"Just" 44.000 votes? You people are delusional.

PT Car Washer

A few states difference. Some very close. Swing state voters may not like Biden's open border flooding , inflation, or major crime problems.

Former President Donald Trump is leading President Joe Biden in five battleground states as the president’s numbers remain underwater, according to new polling data from the New York Times and Siena College that was released Sunday.
Major crime problems? Which candidate is currently standing trial?

Box Ox

"Just" 44.000 votes? You people are delusional.

You’re calling NPR delusional?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1699219712004.png

vantexan

I miss NPR. Still can’t turn it on without being immediately bombarded with stories about sexuality, racism, transgenderism or the patriarchy. Hopefully they’ll be back someday……
Some areas I delivered in the early 2000's only had NPR on. Very different than now.