The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_2235.gif

Box Ox

The country is on fire and liberals have their heads up their asses.

Michelle is the only way out now.

"Republican Sen. Ted Cruz on Monday again repeated his theory that the Democrats would 'jettison' 80-year-old President Joe Biden and 'parachute in' Michelle Obama as their White House nominee at next summer's convention."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ben Shapiro said on his show today that Trump will be re-elected President next year if he runs a Biden basement style campaign. All Trump has to do is shut up and let Biden continue to do a terrible job. He of course won't be able to do that.
Biden has the full 24-7 protection of the media which helps him tremendously.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dems in panic mode. They can't understand how their attempts to wrangle the legal system against Trump isn't working.

“I am concerned,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) said in an interview. “I was concerned before these numbers. I am concerned by the inexplicable credibility that Donald Trump seems to have despite all of the indictments,

Translation: This isn't working? WHY?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dems in panic mode. They can't understand how their attempts to wrangle the legal system against Trump isn't working.

“I am concerned,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) said in an interview. “I was concerned before these numbers. I am concerned by the inexplicable credibility that Donald Trump seems to have despite all of the indictments,

Translation: This isn't working? WHY?
Because the Democrats suck.

Thebrownblob

Next Day Err

I do not like Trump but Biden’s done a :censored2:ty job and is no longer mentally with us. The court cases against Trump won’t be enough to save him from that. People have had enough of Biden. Polling indicates that a generic Democrat would do much better than Biden and still be ahead of Trump.
I just don’t see how Biden has done a “:censored2:ty” job.

We will get the government we deserve, I guess.