The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Glad we have the Teamsters, then. And the Teamsters have some of the politicians, which now includes panderers like Josh Hawley, who I'm glad to see join the labor movement but don't trust 100%.

Of course they want to get rid of us for cheaper labor.
Oh good it’s glad to see you’re off the Sean O’Brien train. 😂

God forbid someone try to do something different than the last 50 years that has gotten us absolutely nowhere. But I do agree they are politicians and you can’t trust any of them.

Next Day Err

It is an invasion.
The Biden administration and the Democrat party is pro illegal alien invasion.
How many deportations have there been in the last 3 years?

The economy is attracting these people. Misinformation is attracting these people. Should Biden tank the economy so these workers don't want to risk it? Can't really do much about the cartels lying to these poor people, either.

Next Day Err

Oh good it’s glad to see you’re off the Sean O’Brien train. 😂

God forbid someone try to do something different than the last 50 years that has gotten us absolutely nowhere. But I do agree they are politicians and you can’t trust any of them.
O'Brien is fine. You think Hoffa Jr. or one his handpicked guys would've worked so hard to stand up to the company? I have my doubts.

Next Day Err

You think Hoffa would’ve stepped out of his comfort zone to embrace other politicians?
I dunno. Sean has though. I’m for getting as many allies in Washington and the states as we can. I’m also saying that these Republicans don’t have a great track record of being pro-labor so it’s good to remain skeptical as they pay lip service to labor like Hawley is doing.

Thebrownblob

I dunno. Sean has though. I’m for getting as many allies in Washington and the states as we can. I’m also saying that these Republicans don’t have a great track record of being pro-labor so it’s good to remain skeptical as they pay lip service to labor like Hawley is doing.
Democrats track record is great on what they “say” but not so great in what they do. If you support labor, we will support you.