The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

I'd think saying only God can judge abortion implies that you have no problem with abortion.
I would never recommend it for any reason but I will not condemn anyone for choosing it or any other flaw or choice that I may or may not agree with. That is entirely between God and the individual making the choice.

I do believe God loves the world, including “sinners”. I think written religious tradition supports this as well.
What is a woman, @Integrity ?
Say what?
You don't know the answer?

A woman can only be an adult human female. Do you agree?

vantexan

I would never recommend it for any reason but I will not condemn anyone for choosing it or any other flaw or choice that I may or may not agree with. That is entirely between God and the individual making the choice.

I do believe God loves the world, including “sinners”. I think written religious tradition supports this as well.
Meanwhile the child gets murdered while you insist that's between God and the murderer.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No doubt. But don't kid yourself that there isn't a punishment for those who choose to live in sin.
Poor choices, missing the mark, sin, dumb decisions, wrong decisions, hurtful decisions etc often have very negative consequences to the individual or individuals at fault, those that care about them, and the human race at large, no?

Seems like punishment to me.

Thankfully with Jesus at least eternal punishment is not a factor. At least according to the Bible it isn’t a factor.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Meanwhile the child gets murdered while you insist that's between God and the murderer.
Living children are murdered every day. I believe, I don’t insist, I believe that murder as with all sin that is ultimately between the perpetrator or perpetrators and God. I don’t insist anyone believe what I believe or anything for that matter.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Who are you to judge?
I believe this is an opinion not a judgement.

I don’t think I am better than Trump in any way by rendering my opinion about him.

Based upon what I know about myself compared with what I know about him, I have lived a far worse life than him. But for God’s grace.

All my best efforts and I ended up in a career at UPS that in and of itself should say enough.

My opinion still holds, I believe Donald Trump acts vey immature, very frequently.

Thebrownblob

I believe this is an opinion not a judgement.

I don’t think I am better than Trump in any way by rendering my opinion about him.

Based upon what I know about myself compared with what I know about him, I have lived a far worse life than him. But for God’s grace.

All my best efforts and I ended up in a career at UPS that in and of itself should say enough.

My opinion still holds, I believe Donald Trump acts vey immature, very frequently.
I’m sorry it doesn’t work That way, you cannot accuse somebody of having a mental illness and being childish and not be condemning, words have meanings my friend. Not to Say, I don’t agree with your summation on both presidential candidates. I’m only disagreeing with your use of words and your lack of integrity standing by them. As well as your accusatory tone when other people do the same thing.

Integrity

Binge Poster
LOL… Spin Doctor, how do you think you arrive at an opinion?
Not the naive schtick again!
I can’t have an opinion without judging or condemning someone?

I believe judgement and judging can be confused, I probably b do it myself.

My bad.
So, you’re kind of a loser because you ended up driving a truck for UPS? LOL
I never actually revealed my job but UPS was far from my life goals and dreams of my youth.

Was UPS part of yours?

Thebrownblob

Might look that way but I think not.

If you cite examples, it might help me explain.
I did give you examples you made accusatory accusations about someone’s mental state without being a doctor and called someone childish, therefore condemning them to those two narratives that you created. If anyone else does the same, you act high and mighty like they can’t say that but you can because you’re more spiritual when in fact, you’re saying the same thing they are, that’s hypocritical.

When someone points it out, you brush it off and say you don’t see it that way, as if your opinion is the only one that matters.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
I’m sorry it doesn’t work That way, you cannot accuse somebody of having a mental illness and being childish and not be condemning, words have meanings my friend. Not to Say, I don’t agree with your summation on both presidential candidates. I’m only disagreeing with your use of words and your lack of integrity standing by them. As well as your accusatory tone when other people do the same thing.
I disagree with your first sentence, I believe they are not mutually exclusive.

I will try to be more careful with choosing my words so as to not give you that impression. I will do my best but I will probably fall short at times, if not often.

My bad.

Thebrownblob

I disagree with your first sentence, I believe they are not mutually exclusive.

I will try to be more careful with choosing my words so as to not give you that impression. I will do my best but I will probably fall short at times, if not often.

My bad.
You can disagree with it, but you still are not a doctor and cannot diagnose. You made an opinion that condemned another human being. it wasn’t because he was actually diagnosed with it is because you don’t like those people, like I said it’s not necessarily that I disagree with you, but you made that statement.

Instead of breaking down each presidential candidates policy, and what you dislike about it, you simply said they have mental and emotional problems and are childish.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
You tell me.
You should run for office . Answering a question with a question. I am far from a devout Catholic ,but if you adhere to the tenants of the faith ,abortion falls right under thou shall no kill. So when our "devout Catholic " leader meets his maker as we all will he will have to answer for # 6 and #9.