The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Gotta Go

If Trump is going to lose to Biden in November you think the democrats would be all voting for Trump in the primaries. But they are not because they know their man Biden is going to get crushed.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
We are in a situation that we haven’t been in for a long time, if ever. Usually we have a sitting president running against someone that hasn’t held that office. The person running for office can make all kinds of promises that the people have no way of knowing if they will come true or not. The promises usually sound great. Example a person running for the presidency can say they will bring the people together or even be able to cure cancer. They can claim anything before they get into office and the people have no way to know if it is true or not. The situation we are so privileged to be in now is that we have 2 people that have both had 4 years to show what they can do. The people can now decide on which one they want by their actions not their words.

Last edited:

Sportello

We are in a situation that we haven’t been in for a long time, if ever. Usually we have a sitting president running against someone that hasn’t held that office so that person can make all kinds of promises that the people have no way of knowing if they will come true or not. The promises usually sound great. Example a person running for the presidency can say they will bring the people together or even be able to cure cancer. They can claim anything before they get into office and the people have no way to know if it is true or not. The situation we are so privileged to be in now is that we have 2 people that have both had 4 years to show what they can do. The people can now decide on which one they want by their actions not their words.
Yep, no contest.

The UAW leads the way. The Teamsters should get onboard

Darmark7

Funniest, headline ever

Hoffman is a Joe Biden supporter that funded Haley. 🤔 Seems the Democrats suddenly love to support Haley. She probably has gotten more Democrat money and votes than any Republican in history. That should be an eye opener for true conservatives.

Hoffman, suffering from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS), wrote in December that while he supports Joe Biden, he thought that Haley had the best chance of beating Trump in the Republican primary.

Recently, Hoffman bankrolled Trump 'rape is sexy' accuser E. Jean Carroll.

Last edited:

newolddude

Thebrownblob

Says the guy who wont shut up about illegal immigrants or transsexuals.
Don’t remember saying, too much about transsexuals, other than their living in a fantasy world like you are. Illegal immigration is certainly a very serious problem.
Posting Twitter nonsense about some person I don’t know who saw another person who I don’t know that had Covid is a kin to you in middle school so I guess again you’ve taken your mom‘s phone. Thank you for the very important post about these two random people

Box Ox

Biden campaign hasn’t mentioned Haley because they don’t want to elevate her. She’s a stronger general election candidate.

She must be trying to build up a strong 2nd place Republican primary delegate count that she can point to in case something happens to Trump if she's willing to endure a big home state loss next month.

Darmark7

This was interesting. It is an interview with the UAW (United Auto Workers) president Shawn Fain that doesn‘t like Trump at all. I will type what he said that was interesting below but I will also put a link to the video below if you want to hear for yourself. At the end he says one president stands with the worker (Meaning Biden) so it is really interesting that he says a great majority of the union workers will Not vote for Biden.

Neil Cavuto: There’s always a dichotomy. I mean, the union membership in the past was very strong for Ronald Reagan. In both elections, George Bush Sr. Benefited from the union vote. Many of your own members now, Sean, are very big Trump supporters. I don’t know the breakdown, you know that part better than I, but that a good many of them are at Trump rallies and are MAGA enthusiasts. How do you feel about that?

Shawn Fain: Look, it’s what makes this country a beacon for other countries. It’s democracy in action. Look, let me be clear about this. A great majority of our members will not vote for President Biden. Yes, some will, but that’s the reality of this. The majority of our members are going to vote their paychecks. They’re going to vote for an economy that works for them, and they’re going to vote for a president.

When you look at these two presidents, the choice is very clear about which one stands up with the working class and stands up for labor and which one stands for the billionaire class.
And that’s his base.

https://rumble.com/v4930bl-uaw-pres...rity-of-our-members-will-not-vote-friend.html

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1706159004741.png

Thebrownblob

Biden campaign hasn’t mentioned Haley because they don’t want to elevate her. She’s a stronger general election candidate.
You can think Trump will lose and you could be right. But Haley would lose even more. The more people get to know her the more they realize she’s as fake as a 3 dollar bill.