The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Darmark7

Another win for Trump and proof of election fraud!
When you don’t back down they back down.

Voting Machine Warehouse Official Withdraws Lawsuit Against Trump and Two Local GOP Poll Watchers Gregory Stenstrom and Leah Hoopes Regarding Election Fraud Claims in 2020 Presidential Election.​

IMG_1566.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special

Voting Machine Warehouse Official Withdraws Lawsuit Against Trump and Two Local GOP Poll Watchers Gregory Stenstrom and Leah Hoopes Regarding Election Fraud Claims in 2020 Presidential Election.​

View attachment 473056
They wanted to avoid any discovery. Just another example of Lawfare.

Next Day Err

View attachment 473056
All three are broke anyway. Not worth it.

over9five

Staff member
So, Trump is starting to gaff like Biden.

I can't believe these two ancient relics are our choices for president. I wont vote for either.
Saves me a trip to the polls this time.

Next Day Err

So, Trump is starting to gaff like Biden.

I can't believe these two ancient relics are our choices for president. I wont vote for either.
Saves me a trip to the polls this time.
Could be a gaffe but I'm not totally convinced yet. I think the word "Obama" gets the MAGA blood boiling in a way that "Biden" doesn't. Trump knows who is speaking to. I think.

Gotta Go

Still waiting for the you know who's to let their excitement out that Nikki won the DC Primary.
She's now officially the queen of the swamp.
Imagine your only win being more detrimental than helpful.

Darmark7

Still waiting for the you know who's to let their excitement out that Nikki won the DC Primary.
She's now officially the queen of the swamp.
Imagine your only win being more detrimental than helpful.

The Democrats and DC loves Nikki. She should run as Democrat.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I didn't listen to the first half of the rally speech last nite. Tuned in after it had been on a while. His close was anything but typical Trump rally speak. It was excellent and spot on.

Darmark7

BREAKING: Supreme Court Puts Trump Back on Colorado Ballot – UNANIMOUS DECISION.​

Looks like MSM is going to be having a meltdown yet again. Can‘t wait to see the clips of Morning Joe and Mika screaming about how our Democracy is being destroyed because the people are still able to choose who they want. Rachel Madcow will be a blast also.

oldngray

nowhere special

BREAKING: Supreme Court Puts Trump Back on Colorado Ballot – UNANIMOUS DECISION.​

Looks like MSM is going to be having a meltdown yet again. Can‘t wait to see the clips of Morning Joe and Mika screaming about how our Democracy is being destroyed because the people are still able to choose who they want. Rachel Madcow will be a blast also.
9-0 blows up their potential "right wing court" argument.