The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Banana land might sound pretty good to a monkey.
1709669006262.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Where is the outrage from our friends on BC towards Biden for flying all these illegals around the country? You know the ones on here that was upset at Governor Abbott and DeSantis for sending these poor immigrants to other states for political purposes? Everything these Dems have cried about is what their party is doing. They look so stupid yet they will keep on parroting the “outrage of the day” they are told to be upset about.

President Joe Biden has secretly flown hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants from Latin American airports to 43 U.S. cities.

Darmark7

Dem PANIC!

Why are Dems in a panic. They got the same two guys running as last time. Joe won “the most secure election“ in history by millions of votes. According to MSM America has the lowest unemployment rate, low inflation, drilling the most oil ever, stock market through the roof and our army stronger than most of the world. Add on top of that all the failures of Trump and how only the MAGA crowd is for him why would Dems want anyone else to be running. Go ahead Dems take the win. Or do you know something I seem to be missing?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why are Dems in a panic. They got the same two guys running as last time. Joe won “the most secure election“ in history by millions of votes. According to MSM America has the lowest unemployment rate, low inflation, drilling the most oil ever, stock market through the roof and our army stronger than most of the world. Add on top of that all the failures of Trump and how only the MAGA crowd is for him why would Dems want anyone else to be running. Go ahead Dems take the win. Or do you know something I seem to be missing?
Exactly. If Biden is doing such a magnificent job, the election should be a Dem lock. A Biden landslide with huge coattails.

Darmark7

Next Day Err

Don‘ let the door hit you on the way out and please do not endorse Trump that would only hurt him and help you.
Just like the Bernie Bros, taking things personally. Why would you not want her supporters to vote for Trump? Politics is a game of addition, not subtraction.

Darmark7

Just like the Bernie Bros, taking things personally. Why would you not want her supporters to vote for Trump? Politics is a game of addition, not subtraction.

If a person is a hard Nikki supporter they would be better to vote Democrat. You can tell what a person believes by who supports them. If the Clintons, Obama, Soros or the Bush family was supporting Trump it would make me not support him because I would know deep down he is not for what he is telling the people he is for.
A Nikki snub is a positive for Trump. Things are not as it has been in the past. Remember when the Dems thought if they could get Trump’s tax return, get him indicted or get a mug shot of him that that would hurt him and yet it only made him stronger? That’s how it is with Nikki. The few votes he might lose for her not endorsing him will gain more votes because it “again” shows he is not part of the system so many people are turning away from.

Next Day Err

If a person is a hard Nikki supporter they would be better to vote Democrat.
Good. I'm sure Biden would love their votes in the swing states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, etc.

This far right-wing purity test is going to burn you in November. Don't come crying to Brown Cafe when he loses because the Trump campaign doesn't want to court Haley voters.

Of course, Trump voters don't actually want democracy so I guess this is kind of on brand.

Thebrownblob

Wrong because the vast majority of people voting for her were actually Democrats who switched parties for the primaries. They were never voting for him in the first place.

“As Haley Ends Republican Race, Survey Finds 92% Of Her Voters Approve Of Biden's Performance”​

oldngray

nowhere special
Good. I'm sure Biden would love their votes in the swing states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, etc.

This far right-wing purity test is going to burn you in November. Don't come crying to Brown Cafe when he loses because the Trump campaign doesn't want to court Haley voters.

Of course, Trump voters don't actually want democracy so I guess this is kind of on brand.
You just want a uniparty where everyone is a liberal you like

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Haley is burning every bridge if she plans on running again, but she's not wrong in saying it's up to Trump now to earn the voters that didn't go for him. Take the high road, focus on problems and your solutions.

oldngray

nowhere special
Haley is burning every bridge if she plans on running again, but she's not wrong in saying it's up to Trump now to earn the voters that didn't go for him. Take the high road, focus on problems and your solutions.

Now she is saying Trump should change to court her handful of potential voters. Instead of doing what was already working for him.