The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

BREAKING: Supreme Court Puts Trump Back on Colorado Ballot – UNANIMOUS DECISION.​

Looks like MSM is going to be having a meltdown yet again. Can‘t wait to see the clips of Morning Joe and Mika screaming about how our Democracy is being destroyed because the people are still able to choose who they want. Rachel Madcow will be a blast also.

This article was just released. Interesting timing. 🙂

Other Presidents Have Retired in March of Their Reelection Year​

“With more than 100,000 people casting a vote against the incumbent president in the Democratic primary last week in Michigan, a swing state essential to his reelection, the wisdom of Joe Biden’s decision to face voters in November is again under intense scrutiny.

Historically speaking, it isn’t too late for President Joe Biden to voluntarily drop his reelection bid. And he must know it: Two other Democratic presidents in his lifetime surprised the nation by announcing in March of an election year that they would not seek a new term.”

vantexan

Oh they will spin it somehow. It will be interesting to see what they cook up.
Google News lists articles from various outlets. I looked at several and none said 9-0. CNN mentioned that the justices were unanimous about a third of the way down the article but then tried to cover for the liberal justices. Had to go to FOX News to see 9-0.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
IMG_1569.jpeg

Box Ox

“ITS AN TRU ART FORM”

Whoever conjured up this gem is either a Russian disinformation agent or illiterate as hell. Lol

Could be an off the reservation Ebonics speaker who leftists wouldn't have a problem with if the meme were praising Biden. Leftists shouldn't be so mean to those people even if they do look down on them and think they require a paternalistic policy approach.

Thebrownblob

So even Russians and the illiterate understand how Trump makes the liberals cry!
Honestly, this is fun to watch because the lefts unhinged hatred, not just disagreement with his policies, is only making him stronger. They are playing right into his hands and they are going to get him elected. even they don’t believe everything they’ve done is enough to make people not vote for him I guess so. They are trying to create a coup of their own.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Honestly, this is fun to watch because the left unhinged hatred not just disagreement with his policies is only making him stronger. They are playing right into his hands and they are going to get him elected.

If I was a liberal I truly would be on some heavy meds or would have eaten a bullet by now. I don’t know how the ones with TDS can keep taken this “We got him now” over and over again.

IMG_1571.jpeg

Box Ox

Honestly, this is fun to watch because the lefts unhinged hatred, not just disagreement with his policies, is only making him stronger. They are playing right into his hands and they are going to get him elected. even they don’t believe everything they’ve done is enough to make people not vote for him I guess so. They are trying to create a coup of their own.

Today's 9-0 Supreme Court ruling seems to be launching a lot of them into the stratosphere. They now have to directly face the fact that Biden is their guy and he's in big trouble. Going to give them some extra love and understanding this week.

Thebrownblob

Today's 9-0 Supreme Court ruling seems to be launching a lot of them into the stratosphere. They now have to directly face the fact that Biden is their guy and he's in big trouble. Going to give them some extra love and understanding this week.
They are truly hoping Joe leaves soon. Even fantasizing and writing stories about it.
The Democrats only have themselves to blame they made this more about Trump than anything. Kept him in the headlines just like he wanted.

Next Day Err

Could be an off the reservation Ebonics speaker who leftists wouldn't have a problem with if the meme were praising Biden. Leftists shouldn't be so mean to those people even if they do look down on them and think they require a paternalistic policy approach.
Sureeeee. Could be.

vantexan

There's the super delegate thing that Democrats do. They aren't bound to vote for who the majority of their state voted for at the convention. And there's enough of them that it's very possible the Democrats will replace Biden at the convention. It's the reason they came up with the super delegate system to begin with, to override the voters if the Party feels the presumptive nominee won't be able to win the general election. Not saying it will happen, but right now they've only got 3 paths: Biden resigns by the convention, they go along with a Republican impeachment (which likely would force Biden to resign), or they commit a coup with the super delegates. The coup means they could replace Kamala too. Biden could serve out his term without worrying about Kamala becoming president and the chosen nominee could meet some identity politics standard that Democrats could rally around to beat Trump.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oh they will spin it somehow. It will be interesting to see what they cook up.
Raskin, D-Md., who chairs the Oversight Committee, said he was collaborating with colleagues like Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., to 'revive legislation that we had to set up a process by which we could determine that someone who committed insurrection is disqualified by section three of the 14th amendment.'
Such a bill was first introduced in 2022 by Schultz and would create a pathway for the Department of Justice to sue to keep candidates off the ballot under the 14th Amendment.