The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

Keep up the purity test and lose in November.
Probably unwise for leftists to invite purity test comparisons.
Oh, I think leftists threatening to dump Biden because of Israeli actions have lost the plot.

Not talking about that.

Here's an example of what I am talking about: If I'm in a room full of Democrats and I say men can't be women and vice-versa, would they believe that I'm a Democratic voter? Would they even allow me to remain in the room with them?

What if in that same room I say that illegal immigrants should be deported? That criminals should be jailed? That DEI is whacky? That slavery reparations are a bad idea? That there shouldn't be blowjob books in school libraries?

Box Ox

Keep up the purity test and lose in November.
Probably unwise for leftists to invite purity test comparisons.
Oh, I think leftists threatening to dump Biden because of Israeli actions have lost the plot.
Not talking about that.

Here's an example of what I am talking about: If I'm in a room full of Democrats and I say men can't be women and vice-versa, would they believe that I'm a Democratic voter? Would they even allow me to remain in the room with them?
Plenty of Democrats don’t understand the gender issue, it’s ok. It’s a big tent party, bro.

So your answer to my question is yes and yes? No problem if I'm in a room full of Democrats and I say men can't be women and vice-versa? There'd be only big tent party love and understanding for me in response?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1709784296588.png

Next Day Err

So your answer to my question is yes and yes? No problem if I'm in a room full of Democrats and I say men can't be women and vice-versa? There'd be only big tent party love and understanding for me in response?
Honestly, probably. Most Democratic Party voters aren’t leftists or drama queens that want purity tests. Leftists and tankies want purity tests. I think you’re misled. A lot of Democratic voters that this election will turn on are normal young families that live in suburbs and just want the :censored2:ing hate and crazy to stop. They want women to have autonomy over their healthcare. They want sensible gun laws. They want the Fed to have independence from the White House. They want to support our friends and allies from authoritarian aggression. They want to keep what we have of our social safety net. They want to keep what democracy we have. They want to keep our rule of law system.

vantexan

Not talking about that.

What if in that same room I say that illegal immigrants should be deported? That criminals should be jailed? That DEI is whacky? That slavery reparations are a bad idea? That there shouldn't be blowjob books in school libraries?
Tulsi? Tulsi Gabbard? Is that you?