The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

Again, so you have no problem with telling someone to violate their fifth amendment right to not incriminate themselves? Lol
You are nothing more than a political. This is a political game to you. It’s not political to me. This is gonna hurt real people because most times people don’t even go to jail for this so called crime. It’s amazing how narrow your scope of view is when you’ve seen the ATF the FBI do things we never thought they would do because they can because of people like you saying it’s OK maybe they haven’t yet but they sure will eventually and anytime they want to.

They aren't violating their 5th Amendment right. Answering truthfully just means the gunshop can't sell them a gun if they say they've been using illegal drugs. You act like the application is going to be turned over to law enforcement if they admit they smoke pot. The only incriminating thing is lying so that they can get the gun. Smoke pot? Don't until you can answer the application truthfully.

Thebrownblob

They aren't violating their 5th Amendment right. Answering truthfully just means the gunship can't sell them a gun if they say they've been using illegal drugs. You act like the application is going to be turned over to law enforcement if they admit they smoke pot. The only incriminating thing is lying so that they can get the gun. Smoke pot? Don't until you can answer the application truthfully.
Clearly, you have no idea what you’re talking about L O L if you smoke pot at all, you’re a criminal if you want a gun and fill out the paperwork. At least according to the ATF.

vantexan

Clearly, you have no idea what you’re talking about L O L if you smoke pot at all, you’re a criminal if you want a gun fill out the paperwork. At least according to the ATF.
So if you're 30 and you tried pot when you're 20 you disqualify yourself from ever owning a gun? Uh-huh.

Thebrownblob

So if you're 30 and you tried pot when you're 20 you disqualify yourself from ever owning a gun? Uh-huh.
Did I say that? Is that another argument like your stupid tax argument? Many states have legalized marijuana and many people smoke it daily according to you have no right to a a weapon they fill out that paperwork legitimately they would be denied. Thank God people like you were out there saving America from gun violence it’s working great.

vantexan

Did I say that? Is that another argument like your stupid tax argument? Many states have legalized marijuana and many people smoke it daily according to you have no right to a a weapon they fill out that paperwork legitimately they would be denied. Thank God people like you were out there saving America from gun violence it’s working great.
I've already said if you smoke pot and want a gun then stop smoking it until you can honestly answer the application. What's so hard about that?

Thebrownblob

I've already said if you smoke pot and want a gun then stop smoking it until you can honestly answer the application. What's so hard about that?
You literally have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Even owning a gun and having a legal medical marijuana card is illegal and a felony. According to the ATF.
  • MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    Federal law prohibits medical marijuana users from possessing or buying firearms and ammunition — even if state law allows the drug’s use. An individual can’t have both licenses. Under federal law, any marijuana user is an unlawful user of a controlled substance. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has upheld this rule. Marijuana in any form is illegal under federal law. Users of marijuana are prohibited persons. Checking ‘no’ on question 11(e) on the Form 4473 would be a lie if you use marijuana, which is a federal offense. See this ATF letter on the topic.
And your stance proves you love lawfare because they don’t even apply it equally they use it whenever they want.

Next Day Err

You literally have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Even owning a gun and having a legal medical marijuana card is illegal and a felony. According to the ATF.
  • MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    Federal law prohibits medical marijuana users from possessing or buying firearms and ammunition — even if state law allows the drug’s use. An individual can’t have both licenses. Under federal law, any marijuana user is an unlawful user of a controlled substance. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has upheld this rule. Marijuana in any form is illegal under federal law. Users of marijuana are prohibited persons. Checking ‘no’ on question 11(e) on the Form 4473 would be a lie if you use marijuana, which is a federal offense. See this ATF letter on the topic.
And your stance proves you love lawfare because they don’t even apply it equally they use it whenever they want.
I believe I heard today that there’s a pending case about just what you are arguing. It’ll be interesting to see what comes of it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
if it were one occurrence then fine, but how many times of the same thing over and over will it take to get through? For you my guess is it won’t matter
It's literally a video of him confused and lost about what to do.

In response these people turn to an entire article desperate to defend him.

They will do anything to make excuses for dear supreme leader sloppy Joe.