The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Next Day Err

IMG_4074.jpeg

Totally fit for the Oval.

Next Day Err

Biden is a real man. He respects the outcome of his son’s legal case and hasn’t pardoned his son. Clowns like Trump and Greg Abbot fell all over themselves to pardon criminals and pedophiles.

Next Day Err

It’s not illegal for a president to pardon someone and I sure as hell would if it was my son. He’s not convicted of murdering someone. This is a stupid charge.
I think it’s borderline unconstitutional as well but Biden broke the law.

I would also pardon my own son.

Joe said he won’t. Let’s see if he sticks to that. Will he get political credit if he doesn’t go back on his word?

Thebrownblob

I think it’s borderline unconstitutional as well but Biden broke the law.

I would also pardon my own son.

Joe said he won’t. Let’s see if he sticks to that. Will he get political credit if he doesn’t go back on his word?
Personally, I would think less of him if he did not pardon his son for something as trivial as this. And then as president I would work to throw that nonsense off that form. It helps no one.

Box Ox

Personally, I would think less of him if he did not pardon his son for something as trivial is this.

Agree. Joe just has to say he won't pardon Hunter until the election because Hunter's conviction is the tool the Democrats are using to try and argue that Trump's conviction was legitimate.

Next Day Err

Personally, I would think less of him if he did not pardon his son for something as trivial as this. And then as president I would work to throw that nonsense off that form. It helps no one.
It points to President Biden’s respect for the constitutional order. In contrast with Trump’s hysterical trashing of the entire judicial system. It’s not even close for me.

Thebrownblob

Agree. Joe just has to say he won't pardon Hunter until the election because Hunter's conviction is the tool the Democrats are using to try and argue that Trump's conviction was legitimate.
I do, however, wonder how Hunter got away with not testifying in front of Congress. How is that not contempt?

Box Ox

It points to President Biden’s respect for the constitutional order. In contrast with Trump’s hysterical trashing of the entire judicial system.

See? It's now an election talking point for the Democrats.