The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When Democrats tell me they believe these things I tend to tell them I don't think they truly believe them because they aren't acting like a person probably would if the situation Democrats say we're in were actually the situation we're in.
It's cosplay.
They don't break character until they cry themselves to sleep at night.

vantexan

we should or at least i expect that anything along that line is possible.

if the deep state can cook up the russian collusion fantasy with the help of the FBI and help cook up the russian hunter biden laptop story in 2020 then is there really anything the deep state won't do?

Is biden the swamp king or is it hillary?
Don't drive by grassy knolls.

Next Day Err

i hope its ok to quote a legal expert instead of you on this one?

"In order for the withdrawing candidate's committee to get the funds into the campaign account of a successor candidate's campaign, the withdrawing candidate would have to refund the money to the original donors, who could then contribute to the new candidate's campaign,' explained Trevor Potter, president of the Campaign Legal Center."

This is why you can’t trust the DM as a source. This is horse crap. You’d only have to return the funds to the donors if the successor campaign isn’t affiliated with the same political party.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
"We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country," he told a New Hampshire crowd.
—Donald Trump
Good thing Joe will be the president that unites the country to save us from the MAGA minions.

Screenshot_20240704-075205_Chrome.jpg

Thebrownblob

AND I was proving that Trump called people “vermin”.
Some people are vermin. I don’t see a problem with him saying that. I also know he has a four-year track record of doing very little to do any of the things he said. It’s called political speech just like Joe Biden minions.. It’s fun to deperson people when you’re running for president I guess.

Thebrownblob

The guns were never about defending against tyranny. The guns are 1/2 of the fantasy of killing liberals, immigrants, transgender people and other “vermin” in the words of Trump.
Too bad you just made that up, in his opinion, Marxist, communist and radicals are vermin. It’s hard to take you seriously when you just bold face lie. You can disagree with the people he thinks are vermin, but just to add more groups is really kind of disgusting.

newfie

This is why you can’t trust the DM as a source. This is horse crap. You’d only have to return the funds to the donors if the successor campaign isn’t affiliated with the same political party.
everything I'm seeing says there can be no direct transfer from bidens campaign to a successor campaign other than the 2000 maximum allowed.

it may be possible to transfer all of bidens money to the DNC who could then dole it out to other candidates including the successor.

this all is new territory for a presidential campaign and would have to be reviewed by the FEC

Thebrownblob

everything I'm seeing says there can be no direct transfer from bidens campaign to a successor campaign other than the 2000 maximum allowed.

it may be possible to transfer all of bidens money to the DNC who could then dole it out to other candidates including the successor.

this all is new territory for a presidential campaign and would have to be reviewed by the FEC
Again, I just think it’s hilarious we are even talking about this. Four years of sticking your head in the sand and your party and your reelection is in such a disarray that you’re trying to figure out who you can give the money to because your candidate is toast!

Next Day Err

Too bad you just made that up, in his opinion, Marxist, communist and radicals are vermin. It’s hard to take you seriously when you just bold face lie. You can disagree with the people he thinks are vermin, but just to add more groups is really kind of disgusting.
Ah yes, the immigrants “poison the blood” of our country, according to Trump.

What should we do with a disease or condition that “poisons the blood”?

Next Day Err

Nice dancing. There’s always a limit when giving directly to a campaign.

newfie

The guns were never about defending against tyranny. The guns are 1/2 of the fantasy of killing liberals, immigrants, transgender people and other “vermin” in the words of Trump.

"We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country," he told a New Hampshire crowd.
—Donald Trump
that cleans it up a bit . did you decide to add lib the immigrants and transgender part?

Next Day Err

Again, I just think it’s hilarious we are even talking about this. Four years of sticking your head in the sand and your party and your reelection is in such a disarray that you’re trying to figure out who you can give the money to because your candidate is toast!
“Sharks, Batteries, and Vermin” Trump will be mocked if he loses in November along with all who thought he was their best candidate.

People are going to say “I told you so, you should have picked Nikki Haley”.

Thebrownblob

Ah yes, the immigrants “poison the blood” of our country, according to Trump.

What should we do with a disease or condition that “poisons the blood”?
Sorry your plan isn’t working. Try something different.