The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It showcases how much a liar Trump is. He knew all this was coming. He's got a ready-made plan to execute on that'll hand important jobs to total nutcases.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
No nutcases in the Biden administration.
IMG_6142.jpeg
IMG_6141.jpeg

Box Ox

Still trying for the "Trump's brain is just as bad as Biden's" thing, eh? Well, at least the article is dated June 15, before the debate.

Box Ox

Donors to Pro-Biden Super PAC Are Said to Withhold Roughly $90 Million - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

"Some major Democratic donors have told the largest pro-Biden super PAC, Future Forward, that pledges worth roughly $90 million are now on hold if President Biden remains atop the ticket, according to two people who have been briefed on the conversations.

The frozen contributions include multiple eight-figure commitments, according to the two people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity given the sensitivity of the situation. The decision to withhold such enormous sums of money is one of the most concrete examples of the fallout from Mr. Biden’s poor debate performance at the end of June."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Still trying for the "Trump's brain is just as bad as Biden's" thing, eh? Well, at least the article is dated June 15, before the debate.
The author's latest masterpieces don't seem to indicate he's changed his mind:

Box Ox

The author's latest masterpieces don't seem to indicate he's changed his mind:

Those at committed leftist outlets can't admit that they've been wrong about Biden all along. So full speed ahead on the idea that they're still right about Biden until everything blows up like the Death Star on election night I guess.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Those at committed leftist outlets can't admit that they've been wrong about Biden all along. So full speed ahead on the idea that they're still right about Biden until everything blows up like the Death Star on election night I guess.
Not that they have been wrong, they don’t want to admit the cover up.