The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

We all should be afraid of another trump regime. Democrats, Independents and also Republicans.
If the Democrats were serious about beating Trump, they would’ve had the conversation with Joe Biden a long time ago about stepping down, instead they pretended he was just fine, until even they couldn’t deny it. What a ridiculously embarrassing way to run a campaign.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Dag on it.
I just heard if Kamala is Joe’s replacement and I think her cackling is funny, I’m an insecure racist and probably not very good in bed.
Let the games begin.

Thebrownblob

Dag on it.
I just heard if Kamala is Joe’s replacement and I think her cackling is funny, I’m an insecure racist and probably not very good in bed.
Let the games begin.
Well, be careful because the polls say she can beat Trump, if you believe polls…..

Glad to see you support those representatives of our government.....
Hey man, I’m a mind-your-own business old school libertarian unless the thing is a public safety issue or hurts others. I understand why people get their backs up when other people live their lives differently. Some are sensitive to what other people do. Not me as much.

tourists24

Hey man, I’m a mind-your-own business old school libertarian unless the thing is a public safety issue or hurts others. I understand why people get their backs up when other people live their lives differently. Some are sensitive to what other people do. Not me as much.
You think Rachel Levine's stances doesn't hurt others? Or Sam Brinton doesn't present public safety issues when he can't stop stealing?

tourists24

No.

What happened with Brinton?
Well I do feel Levine's stances do pose safety issues for the public given his/her position in government. And at least Brinton finally got the boot, but the fact he was even put into the position he was should have been avoided to begin with. As a libertarian do you vote for both parties or do you lean far more Dem/Rep at the booth?

Well I do feel Levine's stances do pose safety issues for the public given his/her position in government. And at least Brinton finally got the boot, but the fact he was even put into the position he was should have been avoided to begin with. As a libertarian do you vote for both parties or do you lean far more Dem/Rep at the booth?
Used to be a Ron Paul libertarian.

oldngray

nowhere special
Biden-Being-propped.jpg